Bonus : A Look in Their Life

After returning Busan with Tae, Koo explained everything to his brother.. At first, Jimin wasn't ready to believe whatever he heard, but when Tae showed him the visions of his past life, he allowed them to be together, but not before threatening Tae to kill him, if he ever makes his baby brother cry..

Time Skip to 2 years

In these 2 years, many things changed.. NamJin were permanently transformed into humans, on the request of Pharaoh.. Now, they both work in a Cafe named as SunShine, and became friends with it's owner Jung Hoseok ..

YoonMin started dating an year ago.. They also merged their companies and named it Ji Yoon Corporation..

And about our love birds Taekook.. Well, Koo is still working in the Archeological Department, though now it's easier for him as he can work from home, while Tae is a house husband, cause he like to care of his spouse and pamper him.. Though he at times help YoonMin in the handling the financial department of their company..

When asked, why doesn't he work with them permanently or find a job, he simply answers, I've waited for years to be with my Love, and now that I'm with him, I want to give him all of my time and love .. I want to pamper him, to my heart's desire.. I don't want to think about other things except my Love..

Anyone can say how much they both love each other, just by looking at them.. One has crossed all the boundaries for his Love, while the other is ready to fight anyone who says something against his Man..

.
.
.

A lil sneak peak in their life

Taeeee.. No.. Don't.. Stopppp *whining*

Come on, Darling.. Stop whining and get inside the pool.. *throwing water on Koo*

*Pharaoh in Pool*

Nooo.. Taeeee.. See.. You wet my clothes..

Then come here, Darling.. See, you're already wet.. Let's get wet together..

Nooo.. I know you.. I won't come..

Really?! *pulls Koo into the pool*

Taeeeee *whines and slaps Tae's chest*  See.. Now, I've to again change my clothes..

It's ok, Sweetheart.. I'll help you..

No.. I won't let you.. You're a pervert..

*Taekook Pool Romance*

So, what?! I'm your Pervert

So, what?! I'm your Pervert.. *pulls Koo closer by his waist*

Yess, only mine.. *puts his arms around Tae's neck and pulls him even more closer*  Would you mind, if I take few minutes of your breath, Pharaoh?!

Only if, you give me yours in return, my Prince ..

Saying this Tae pulled Koo into a deep kiss.. A kiss filled with love, Love they had for each other.. It was a promise, Promise to be with each other always.. The kiss gave them a hope, Hope to be with each other in their next lives as well..

No matter how many kisses they share, they would always be wanting more, especially our Pharaoh , who can't live without his Prince's kisses..

•••••••••••••

Author's Pov

With this, THE CURSED PHARAOH comes to an end.. I hope y'all liked this story.. It was completely a new experience for me.. I've never written something like this.. So, I hoped y'all are satisfied with it..

And I'm really sorry, if y'all think that the ending was a bit rushed.. I'm final exams are starting from 22nd Feb, so I had to complete it as soon as I can..

*Me going to study for finals*

I didn't even planned to write this book now

I didn't even planned to write this book now.. It was just a spontaneous decision, cause I couldn't control myself from writing it..

Thank you so much for all your precious views, lovely votes and wonderful comments.. They keep encouraging me to write more..

*Flowers for all my lovely readers*

Once again, Thank you all for liking my writing and supporting me

See you again after my exams.. Till then take care.. Bye Byee!!

*See you again*