Introduction.

╔═══════════════╗

╔═══════════════╗

Intro

(Safe it, Seaweed brain.)

"i am look crazy, but i'm

way worse then that."

╚═══════════════╝

» Alyna Pantazis, a young Demigod that was left as a baby in an alley. She was left there to die, by her mortal mother. Who didn't know what else to do with her and in a desperate attempt to keep herself save, she left her child in an alley. Leaving her infant child to wail in the small dirty alley in London. Only for Apollo to find his infant child in the carton box and having to raise her the first four years of her life, before he can leave her at Camp Half-Blood for her own protection.

≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈

Photokinesis: is the mental and/or physical ability to control light

Photokinesis: is the mental and/or physical ability to control light. To a greater extent, one could become invisible, concentrate light particles into lasers, and manipulate any part of the light spectrum (ultraviolet, infrared, etc.).

Pyrokinesis: from the Greek words pûr and kinesis (meaning "fire" and "moving" respectively), is the ability to control fire as well as being completely immune to being burned by fire. Leo Valdez posseses this ability, being one of the few children of Hephaestus to do so, as do the Norse Fire Giants of Muspellheim, and it is even possible that some children of Loki possess pyrokinesis. As the God of the Sun, Apollo has absolute control and divine authority over the flames of his Sun Chariot.

Vitakinesis is the ability to control and manipulate the healing process. One with the ability can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Powerful User can heal/undo any/all damage to a flawless or perfect state, as all evidence, trace or even memory of the wounds are gone from the targets body after they are healed/repaired.

Riordan Wiki.

≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈

Background.

Alyna Pantazis, raised for the first four years of her life by her father and occasionally being babysat by other gods

Alyna Pantazis, raised for the first four years of her life by her father and occasionally being babysat by other gods. A few days after her fourth birthday, her father, Apollo, decided to bring her to Camp Half-Blood. he believed it would be for the best, since she was attracting monsters left and right, almost as much as a kid from the big three.

Even when she was in Camp Half-Blood, monsters would still hang around the boarder to wait for her to step through. At night her dreams would always be plagued by nightmares, endless voids that she could never escape. While other nightmares were plagued with voices trying to drive her into madness. Even when she was at Camp Half-Blood, her father would still visit her and her siblings reguraly.

But in 1917, while a war is raging in Europe and the gods are distracted for one moment from keeping tabs on the Camp with Mr D and Chiron on emergency leave. No one noticed the disappearance of Alyna, no one knows what happened to her and where she disappeared to. The gods and demigods searched the sky, the earth, the ocean and the underworld, but no one found a trace of her.

≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈

this book will be five parts long. i will post all the five books within this book, i will split them up in five acts.

Act one: The Lightning thief: currently updating.

Act two: The Sea of Monsters.

Act three: The Titan's Curse.

Act four: The Battle of the Labyrinth.

Act five: The Last Olympian.

≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈

(A/N) No, hate to me please, Percabeth is still one of the best ships and i love their interactions. but i got inspired and wanted to write my own oc story with Percy.

Also important, it's following the books and not the series but the story begins in 2023.

so please enjoy the story!