1: I escape the black void.

≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈

Look, I didn't ask to he a half-blood. But I wasn't left with a choice in the matter. If you're reading this story because you think you might be one, close the book and burn it. Believe whatever lie you parent has told you and ignore any signs of our existence.

Being a half-blood isn't a party, most definitely not if you're me. I've been a target of monsters since the day I was born, back in 1905.

No one understands why really, i'm not a kid of the big three. I'm a kid of Apollo so I shouldn't be attracting monsters left and right.

But if you're reading this because you think it's fiction, you do you, read on. I envy you for being a normal person and not having to deal with the divine.

But if you somehow recognise yourself within this book, put it away immediately and burn it for your sake. Because once you know you're one of us, it's only a matter of time before they start sensing you too. And then you will be in a hole lot of trouble.

Just so you know, I warned you!

Now, let me introduce myself, I'm Alyna Pantazis.

I would tell you how I ended up in this black void of tunnels but I doubt you would wanna know my life history.

Neither is it really important right now.

At the moment, I want to get out and find Olympus, you know why? To burn that shit down to the ground.

You wanna know why?

I'll let you know along the way, because trust me. I've had enough time to think about the gods. All high and mighty on that throne of them, lying about caring about us but I don't believe for one moment that they actually do.

If they did, one of then would have known where I am.

I know they're not allowed to interfere with quests but i'm not on a quest.

Everything's black.

I can try to navigate this black void, but it's impossible. I've been trying for so long and I've grown so tired.

this black, lightless tunnel is all I've been seeing for so long.

I've been trying to make sense of it for so long, but I don't seem to. Everything seems to feel like every so often the texture changes, but I can't seem to understand what it is, some sort of bricks stacked on top of each other.