3: Apollo knows best.

≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈ ❂ ≈

I rock myself, slamming my hand against my head because I'm going insane.

Sounds odd to think that but I'm sure now, I'm going insane here. I thought I had seen Mr D and Chiron but they weren't here when I woke up so this can't be anything but a nightmare.

I tried to get out but some girl went to fight me.

I lost control.

It smells like fire in here, which is all my fault. Not that I can change anything about it anymore.

The wooden furniture has burn marks on them.

I would apologise but I don't know to who. Obviously those three kids aren't in charge.

"Burn Olympus." The voice growls.

I hit my hand over my harder, I want that voice out. I thought I would want to burn Olympus but I don't. It's not fair to me to become some monster because I was neglected in that tunnel.

It's unfair to me, I don't want to be some villain. That's not right, it's not right for myself to want to become some villain. I was one of the kids that most half-bloods looked up to.

I don't want to be alone anymore, most definitely not with that voice.

"Burn it!"

"Get out!" I shout at the voice.

I turn around, finding the wall far more effective than my hand. It's a good thing I lost of sense of pain long ago.

I can still hear shuffling behind me, I know they're still there. Watching me, a part of me knows that they're looking over me and that feeling really makes me feel more comfortable. Knowing I'm not alone anymore.

Not in that black void.

I don't know how long I sit there, miserably in the corner of the room, like some misbehaving child.

But I don't care.

At some point the door opens, footsteps come walking into the room. I don't know who they are and I'm not sure if I want to. What if they've come to put me back in that void.

I can't help but slam my head harder against the wall.

"What happened here?" The voice of Chiron cuts into the silence.

I know I made a mess, a big mess. I lost control and everything is burned and broken. But I can't bring myself to feel sorry or care much for the furniture. I want to scream and punch anything right now. My head doesn't hurt, although I know it should.

I know it's bleeding too, I can taste the metallic on my lips.

"She freaked out." One of the two boys says.