⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

†††

THE COLLECTIONS

THE COLLECTIONS

†††

CAPITAL STUDIOSUNKNOWN YEAR

CAPITAL STUDIOS
UNKNOWN YEAR

Sounds of people talking and faint music playing echoed throughout the large set as the camera moves past a group of executives and a large snack table.

The camera soon finds three chairs, all embedded with "A. HAUGHTON" on the back of it in various styles. One was seated in a regular black chair while another was seated in a green one.

The last chair was a red one, seated in the middle. It was empty. Maybe she was running late.

"WHERE'S AALIYAH?" A voice from behind the camera asked, making the two girls look at each other. "The special is about to start and she's no where to be seen!"

One was wearing an oversized hockey jersey with some baggy black pants while the other was wearing a white tube top with a white jacket and matching Tommy Hilfiger pants.

"Which one are they talking about?" One girl asked, making the other shrug.

"I mean.. we're both Aaliyah and we're here.." The other girl started to say before being interrupted by the sound of heels rapidly clicking towards the two girls.

She flops down in her chair. "I'm here! I know I'm late but I rushed on over as soon as I got the call—" The woman, presumably the third— and last Aaliyah, started to say before looking at the two girls.