✞ 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 ✞

February 10th, 2003
West Sacramento, CA
Capital Estates

『 February 10th, 2003West Sacramento, CACapital Estates 』

CAPITAL ESTATES!

A young male and female stood in front of the large mansion as they waited for the male contestants, one was standing on the porch steps while the other stood at the bottom of it.

The man stood tall as he kept a smug look on his face. He decided to keep it simple, wearing a black suit. He rubs the side of his face as he steps down the porch steps.

As for the woman he now stood next to, she decided to match— wearing a simple all black outfit with some shades to match. She kept a soft smile on her face as she glanced to her right, eying the man as he slowly shuffled the little cue cards in his hand

"Have you ever wondered what it was like to fight for the Princess of R&B's heart? Well look no further, my lonely readers!" The man started to say before showcasing a toothy grin.

The woman next to him shakes her head at his statements, chuckling softly before looking at the camera in front of them.

"I'm your host, Sebastian Toretto and welcome to Capital Studios brand new show, Choosey Lover! A show where multiple men fight for a chance to date the Queen of Urban Pop!"

SEBASTIAN TORETTO, 27. HOST.

The man pauses for a moment before clearing his throat. "Now unfortunately, I won't be competing." He starts to say before fixing his suit jacket. "Cause I'd win on the first night." He adds, making the woman next to him laugh slightly.

"I believe the woman next to me needs no introduction." Sebastian starts to say, placing his hands at both of his sides. "We all witnessed her musical debut with 'Age Ain't Nothing But A Number' in 1994 and her film debut with 'Romeo Must Die' in 2000."