V ki Shaadi

Ammu's Pov

One week passed in a giffy. Now we are currently sitting with Shyama enjoying the mehndi ceremony. The mehndi and haldi ceremonies are conducted seperately, including bachelorette party. For that the whole house and porch are divided into two. I am from the bride's and groom's side. So technically I am running from one place to another. I didn't apply mehndi yet because I promised V that I will apply it with him.

The songs and dance continued. I ran off from there and reached V's place. I saw everyone dancing and enjoying. I joined them. V literally dragged me to a henna artist and made me sit there. She finished it pretty quickly. Again I was dragged to the dance floor. We were dancing and I stumbled a little but before my ass kissing the floor I was caught by someone and pulled back. I came face to face with Mr Rathore.

Way to embarrass yourself

He was holding my arms. I freed myself and took a step back since we were close. Just then someone called me. I ran off at that direction.

The rest of the day was gone in arranging all here and there.

Phewww multi tasking bitch

___________________

Next day was Sangeet. All of the people were practicing. The Sangeet was set up in the porch. Soon evening arrived and we started to rush. The stage was set and everyone were arriving.

Soon the function started. First it was the performance of kids from Ashram, next one was from the elders, including my parents and elders from Ashram. The next one was boys performance. As I expected Mr. Rathore just stood there cheering them.

Well he can't do anything

Then came our performance. We set the floor on fire. We danced on the mix playlist including, 'Chaka chak, kamli, Yummy, Chikni chameli and at last Saiyyan superstar' . As we ended our performance everyone was applauding and whistling.

Then it was couple dance. We make V and Shyama stand on the centre and we circled them. I was with Papa, Gyno with achan, Amma was with Mr Rathore, Maa was with bhaiyya and luv kush with chotti and nannu, our cousins. The light went off. We were frequently exchanging partners while the centre couple stayed the same. I was spun around and reach bhaiyya first then went to luv then to Achan. He again spun me and I was caught by Mr Rathore.

We moved with sync to the music but not maintaining an eye contact. His hands were on my upper back and the other one was holding my hand. While mine was resting on his shoulder. He maintained maximum distance from me like I am a virus. I was swept and straighten at a swift movement that I was stunned and shocked. When I looked at him, he was smirking.

"You did it purposely. Don't you?" I asked

"I already promised you hell wifey"

The word wifey did something to my stomach

Composing myself I said,
"Not yet"

"But soon" he said and spun me.

I was caught by kush and we started dancing. Soon it was midnight. All the functions ended and guests left. We retired to our room and was waiting for the next day.

_________________________

The next day was haldi. I rushed from here to there and did the rituals. Achan and Amma were like they are marrying their daughter off. The haldi was going peaceful until luv kush smashed a full bowl on V's face. Soon it turned out to be a holi. I also went to Shyama's side and did that. We were literally bathed in haldi.