Pleasurable Punishment

⚠️Mature and only Mature content⚠️

Ammu's Pov

"Bye"

I waved to Gyno as we depart from there to Rathore mansion. Raj was also waving at her and bhaiyya.

"Chale?" He asked

"Chaliye" I said

With that he start the car and we hit the road. The journey was silent but soon I felt his hand on my thigh. I jerked my head towards that side and raised my eyebrow but his focus was on the road. I was wearing a kurthi and Palazzo. I shrugged it off and looked outside. But my breath hitched when his hand started moving, up and down and drawing circles with his thumb, which is so near to my heat on the inner thigh.

My hand flew to his. He just looked at me raising his brows innocently. I narrowed my eyes at him and tried to push his hand away. But who am I joking to. Mr Abhiraj Prathap Singh Rathore being his true self pressed my thigh even more and refused to leave. A moan was ready to escape from my mouth as his thumb graced my inner thigh very near to my core.

"Aapke irade nek nahi lag rehe hain Mr Rathore" I said biting my lip.

"Meine kab kaha nek hain?" He questioned back

"Haath hatayiye aur road pe dhyan dijiye" I said and tried to take his hands off.

"I am focusing on the road along with the work I am doing" he said gracing his fingers in my core.

⚠️

"A-aap...... T-take your h-hand off" I said stuttering

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'

"Please" I showed my puppy eyes

"Nope"

"Fine then"

I said and turned around to face the window and looked outside. But a smile was on my face. He didn't take his hands off. Soon his thumb started gracing the lining of my panties above the Palazzo.

How did he reach there?

I glared at him but he gave me a toothy grin and continued driving and drawing something on my thigh. For a moment his hands were off from my thigh to change the gear. I exhaled a bit but soon it changed into a breathy moan, as he cupped my core.

"R-raj y-you are d-driving" I said breathlessly as he started stroking my clit.

"Yeah...... I am driving" he said without looking at me focusing on the road.

I held his wrist and tried to take his hand off. Key word- tried. But it didn't happen.

"Ahh"

I moaned as he pressed his finger on my clit. Exactly at my clit. I bit my lower lip hard not to make any sound. As my breathing turned heavy.

"Leave that" I heard him say

I looked at him and saw his eyes were on my lips. And he is bloody driving through a busy road. I don't wanna die and let him die. So I pinched his hand making him wince and take his hand off.

"Road udhar hain and if you touch me again..... I will not let you touch me for the whole week" I said when he tried to keep his hands again.

"Urghh.... Fucking fine" he said gripping the steering wheel tightly

Uss bechare ne kya kiya?

I giggled at his frustration. He glared at me and said. No warned,

"Stop playing with me Amu..... It will not be good for you"