Punishment

Ammu's Pov

The slight breeze hitting my face as we travel through the streets to Rathore Mansion. Mr Rathore came to pick me up in the evening, he didn't talk anything to me since then. He spoke to everyone cracked some non funny jokes and now driving back home. The guards are following us in a safe distance. I also didn't dared to talk to him, since when he showed me 'don't- you- dare- to speak- anything' face to me when we were having snacks. We are silent. It is killing me, but I didn't speak either.

I can see Mr Rathore gripping then steering in a dead grip, from the corner of my eyes. If it was something alive, then it would be dead by now.

Poor steering, usne kya kiya?

I can see his jaw locked, teeth gritting and scratching his brows every now and then. He is angry. I can feel it. But why? I know the partial reason. But till now he is angry for not letting him come to my house.

Akdu Prathap Singh Rathore.....

Soon the car halted. I found myself, in the parking of our home. I smiled, thinking I will meet Maa and Papa. I undid my seatbelt and rushed in the house, to see maa standing there hoping to see us. I ran to her and hugged her, kissing her both cheeks. She giggled and caressed my hair, while I heard papa saying,

"Sara pyar maa ko? Aur mein?"

I chuckled and went to him. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He also hugged me back and caressed my cheek.

I am lucky to have them

"5 din kya yaha se chali gayi, patli hogayi ho" maa said looking me in a 360 degree angle.

"Haa bikul. sookhi roti ki Tarah dikh rahi hain" papa joined her.

"Ab aagayi hoon na. sookhi se moti roti hojaungi" I said and everyone giggled.

A throat clearing sound was heard and we stopped giggling and looked in the direction to see Mr Rathore staring at us with pure adoration.

"Kuch jal raha hain kya?" papa asked putting his hand across my shoulder.

"Haa kahi se toh kuch jalne ki smell aaraha hain" maa said.

I giggled looking at the couple, teasing their son.

"Beta tum fresh hojao aur neeche aao, tab tak mein garma garm pakode aur chai ready karthi hoon" maa said

"Haa yoon gayi aur yoon aayi. I missed the food made by you" I said hugging her.

"Voh dikh rahi hain mujhe, kitni patli hogayi meri bachi" she said caressing my arm.

"Ab jaooo" papa said dismissing.

As I turned, Mr Rathore was already gone. I went to our room and stood in front of it. I missed being in this room. I entered and locked the door from inside. I spread my hands to either sides feeling the room and took a deep breath. All I could smell is him and him only.

I was standing still like that but in a flash of time, I was pinned to the door, with my hands locked at my back, making me arch. In the sudden movement I closed my eyes but opened when I acknowledged the doer. I saw Mr Rathore very close to me looking straight into my eyes like a predator ready to catch his prey.

As our eyes locked, the room became small all of a sudden. I am breathing heavily due to the closeness. I was going to say something but ended up gasping as he slammed his lips to mine, in a hungry and ferocious kiss. It was not like the previous kisses, this was very urgent and angry, and also passionate. Slowly I started responding to the kiss, but god, he is a pro kisser. I couldn't keep the pace. He pinched by bare waist, which made me moan. Taking a chance, he thrust his tongue into my mouth and started making me out of breath. I pressed my thighs together feeling slight wetness in my core.