•< Part 3>•

PART 3: THE REMEMBERING

They we're all knocked out on the table except for CatNap, and so he picks everyone up and put them to their homes except for DogDay, he decided that if he ever woke up he'd be grumpy so he carefully picks him up and puts him in his bed, he decides that since the table is clean and it's really dark to walk outside that he'd just sleep beside DogDay and prayed that he wouldn't mind.

Suddenly out of nowhere, DogDay hugs CatNap and they slept.
The next morning, Obviously DogDay woke up first and didn't notice CatNap at first. He did his usual chores, Open the curtain, Vacuum & mop his floor, wipe his window and cook food.

He was going to fix his bed when he saw something move inside his bed, he opened it up just to see CatNap rolled into a ball and sleeping, he immediately woke him up.

"Excuse me? What're doing here?" Questioned DogDay

" *yawn* Just slept because It was too dark to go back to my house. "

(Dogday is + and catnap is ~)

" + It's fine, I don't mind, it's just that you could've atleast just woke me up. + "

"  ~ You get grumpy at night and I will not put up with that ~ "

" + Well you look tired, let's get breakfast. + "

And so they ate bacon and pancakes.

" ~ Hey thanks for having me over- ~ "

" + You theoretically broke in but it's fine, you're welcome! + "

CatNap leaves his doghouse and went too pick some raspberries when he suddenly realized:

" ~ Wait where's my necklace? ~ "

He rushed back to his doghouse but the door was locked and no one was inside, he knew that the necklace was the most important thing in his form.

" ~ How am I going to get in? ~ "

He saw the chimney and went down.

" ~ Okay CatNap, In 'n out, should be that easy right? ~ "

He went to his bedroom and grabbed the necklace but the door was locked on both sides and he can't climb back the chimney

" ~ Damn it. Maybe the windows are unlocked? ~ "

It was infact NOT unlocked. He was caged in.

" ~ I'll just as wait for DogDay to come back and when he's not looking ill get out. ~ "

5 hours later and DogDay came back.

" ~ Nows my chance ~ "

He'd try to scower out but a coat hanger got into his way then he tripped and feel, DogDay saw this and was shocked but wasn't mad, just confused.

" + How did you get in here? + "

" ~ Chimney. ~ "

" + Why did you get in here? + "

" ~ Necklace, look I'm sorry, I had to do it. ~ "

" + Why didn't you just ask me? + "

" ~ You we're already gone when I barged in. ~ "

" + It's fine, just don't do it to the other critters, especially Crafty, they are aggressive to intruders. Now please find yourself out of the door, I need to unpack groceries. + "

February 12, 1995,
They we're talking in the edge of a valley when DogDay asked:

" + Now that I thought of it, Why did you gift me a collar? + "

" ~ I thought you might like it. ~ "

" + It's Uhh.. great! But it's.. making me feel tingly and dizzy for some reason. Wait- + "

FEBRUARY 17, 1992

" ! The critters are almost ready! Just wait here. ! "

They'd bring a lifeless DogDay mascot to me.

" ! You'll be the life of this mascot, isn't that great? Now, sleep. ! "

I'd get knocked out in a sudden, and when I woke up I was on the mascot, and I can't seem to get out. All I saw was water, food and a collar on my neck. Then I was put back to sleep, and when I woke up-

_____________________
End of chapter 3 😭‼️
I was on a supermarket while making this so I did not have the right mind.

(EXTRA WORDS SO THIS COULD BE 600 WORDS)