•< Finale / Part 10 >•

CHAPTER 10: THE HOUR OF JOY

August 8th, 1995, 11 PM

All the employees were screaming for help, some were able to run but not for long. Everyone was wiped out. I was the only sane one left. CatNap went up to me.

" + CatNap, snap out of it! This isn't you! + "

As soon as he said that, he ripped my legs off. I screamed so hard. Everyone could hear me. Even the other critters were dead. I feel so bad about everything. CatNap isn't himself anymore, no one was. All I could do was wait until someone saved me. And someone tried to. It was Poppy.

" 🌺 Dogday! Are you alright? 🌺 "

" + No. I have been suffering here. + "

" 🌺 Listen we can still get out of here, it's not that difficult if we could get you out of that knot then we'll squeeze right through everything and- AHHHH! 🌺 "

Poppy was caught, that was the last time I seen her. She kept sending random messages through the cameras, she's alive and I know that but she's not awake. I could be left rotting here.

10 Years later.

I was suddenly left free. I couldn't walk nor control myself, but I was forced to write a letter.

" WERE STILL HERE. FIND THE FLOWER. "

I never really knew what that meant, but, I heard something strange while Poppy was sending messages.

" My angel is coming. Don't worry. "

Suddenly I felt a spark of hope that I could still get out. I loved this place as much as I hate it now, and I'm willing to give up everything just to get out. You're going to save me.. Right?.. + "

_________________
FINALLY THE END OF BOOK 1. I'll be working on book 2, it's going to take a while but I promise it won't take longer than 2 weeks.

Book 1 & 2 are alternate versions of Poppy Playtime where the player actually saves everything. Thanks for tuning in, and peace out.