•< Part 8 >•

CHAPTER 8: THE LIGHT OF THE CANDLE

March 5th, 1968

VHS TAPE INSERT: TAPE_LOG_1006:THE_PROTOTYPE

* " ! The prototype is the perfect creation that can accompany you in your time of distress... It's an artificial intelligence that can surpass any other! ! " *

* " ! The perfect creation is flawed with one mistake that we did not intentionally make. ! " *

* " ! It's obedience is liminal. It cannot be tamed in any way we tried. It's always hostile towards adults but gentle towards children. It is theorized that it is because it was fed information by an employee. We're trying to find that employee to silence it once and for all. ! " *

Current time

Everything in the factory was crumbling.. Almost felt like an earthquake. And all the toys were acting weird and went to their habitats without hesitation. The candle still had a light. But when I stepped close, it distinguished. CatNap was acting a little bit more powerful and ignorant. He looked like he was carrying toys to build something???

I was as confused as the other smiling critters.

Later that same day at the same night, the playcare was full of red gas that made us fall asleep faster... And in the next morning, it looked like we were ambushed by a blizzard of red smoke. I only had one, but I wore a gas mask to walk around the house. I thought the others had one aswell. Right as I was about to leave playcare to meet with the other toys, I felt something wrong. The critters were more silent than usual. And they were all still asleep. As a second form of shock and surprise I chose to go to the train to go to Poppy. But I was too scared to maneuver the train and it crashed to the theater, I hid there hoping no one would see me. And no one did. 5 days later I was still surviving but I heard a call from my phone. I answered it and all it did was spew out the red gas. It was unexpected so I got knocked out. When I woke up I was back in the playcare, tied. I had nothing to do but accept my fate. And so I did. I hung there aimlessly trying to escape. But nothing happened.

____________________
End of chapter 8

Almost there!