•< Part 7 >•

CHAPTER 7: THE BATTLE

After the smiling critters got to the rejected toy's lair (superhero music starts playing bc idk what else) They decided to go seperated ways Incase of an attack.

DogDays POV:

" + I've not eaten for 9 hours, I'm starving. And Daisy seemed to say something to that Sir Poops-a-lot guy that I could barely hear.

" ! What? Perfect. ! "

Last thing I heard before getting knocked out and waking up in the conveyer belt of the incinerator.

" + Hmmhh? HMMMMMPHHH!!! + "

I'd see them fight, they were obviously winning and I've got nothing to worry about since I'm too far from the incinerator to even feel a slight hint of heat.

" ! Right where I want 'em. ! "

What was he saying?

But after that he'd turn on the power of the base and left with the other rejected toy's through the back door. We were barged in and we couldn't get out. The walls we're tightening up and the conveyer belt of the incinerator finally activated. Before I'd get burnt, I'd be rescued by none other than CatNap.

" ~ You okay? ~ "

" + Yeah.. Thanks a big ton. + "

" It's locked. We can't get out. " Said Mommy.

They'd ramble about what to do when DogDay screamed:

" + STOP! There is... One toy you forgot about. Miss Delight. + "

" What's Miss Delight gonna do? Teach us about lobotomy while trying to figure out what the code is to the door? Also she's unresponsive outside the school. " Said Boxy

" + I guess you're right.. But we do have a last resort but it's gonna require a great sacrifice. + "

" ~ You're not suggesting- ~ "

" + Yes I am.. He's our only choice. + "

" ~ But his power- ~ "

" + If he does have power what do we still do? Starve to death? Eat each other? + "

" ~ Fine. ~ "

He'd grab a candle and chant a phrase.

" ~ Freedom. Will. It's all in you. I summon you to escape us out of here and get revenge on those forsaken. You are the only one who can, The Prototype. ~ "

The candle he was holding got lit and... Everything and changed.. The base was destroyed and the forsaken toys were brought back here unable to do any more harm.. It was all back to normal until-

_______________
End of chapter 7 🗣️