Chapter 2

taehyung was laid on a bed half conscious. he couldn't figure what was going on. he was weak and unable to move. he felt paralyzed and what's worse he felt like he was slipping out of consciousness. he felt vulnerable and weak. the only thing he could do was alter a weak ,pl...please let  me go...go.

the two men just laughed at that before altering, hey common we just want our friend to have fun with you. you see today it's his birthday and you're the best gift we could give him.  one of them says to an half unconscious taehyung.

"the two left the room leaving taehyung who was sobbing laying half conscious on the bed .  few minutes later a tall guy walks in. he stared at taehyung with hooded eyes. Seeing taehyung laying vulnerable made him more arose. he walked careless to taehyung and hovered over the sobbing male who can't even see clearly.

" taehyung was drugged so he can't see who was on top of him. he can't even moved his hands nor his body . all he could do was sob.

" the males huge frame hovered around taehyung. he also seemed out of it. 

" he quickly unbuckles his belt removing his jeans from his waist.
.
.
Sorry warning ⚠️ rape

"taehyung tried to protest but he couldn't move an inch.  the man spread taehyung's legs widely before settling himself between his legs. 

"pl....please.. st... stop.  taehyung beg weakly. the male grabs taehyung's neck . Putting little pressure on it. he took his cock in his hand and plump it with his hand before moving taehyung's inner to the side. he weakly rubs his dick on taehyung's hole.  before penetrating him. taehyung screamed loudly from the pain. While the man gritted his teeth from the tightness.

"Fu...fuck" the male moaned out from how good he felt being inside taehyung. he thrusted the rest of his shaft inside taehyung drawing out blood from taehyung. as he was still a virgin.  taehyung cried out begging and sobbing. but the male just started thrusting roughly inside the sobbing male.

"Ple....please..  st...stop..  hu... hurts .  taehyung cried weakly begging the male who ignored him and thrusted faster trying to find his release.

"taehyung struggles to raise his hands and push the male .  the male saw taehyung trying to resist him. he gritted his teeth and land a hard slap on taehyung's face. drawing a loud sob from him.

"stop trying to resist me beautiful.  the male said with his deep voice. he grabs taehyung's neck tightly and thrusted heavily nearing his release.

"Fuck " so good the male moaned out before releasing his seed inside taehyung who was at the verge of passing out.

" taehyung cried out in pain as the male was still thrusting inside him trying to milk out all his seeds.
taehyung's blurred vision was able to make out a star tattoo on the males collarbone close to his neck. before losing conscious.

the male pull out of taehyung after another release before passing out beside an unconscious taehyung.

"Few minutes later the two guys who had adopted taehyung walked in and smirked. Looking at the two unconscious figures.  one of them picked up the unconscious taehyung while the other one covered their unconscious friend with the bed sheet so he won't catch a cold.
there walked out of the building and drove away with taehyung at back seat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" taehyung's mom has been trying to reach taehyung since the male left to visit his fiancée.  she was worried because taehyung didn't call that he was sleeping at kelvin's place.  he always let his mom knows whenever he's sleeping out. but taehyung never called back . and to top it all. his phone has been ringing but the male was not answering. she had tried calling kelvin too but he's also not answering. Making mrs kim more anxious. She had called jimin who also said he doesn't know the males whereabouts.  Jimin had console the women telling her maybe taehyung and kelvin must had fallen asleep resulting with the unanswered calls.  or maybe there went out and forgot their phones at home?