Chapter 7

"it's almost 2am when Jungkook walks into his Manson. the house was full of security guards all around the big mansion.

after parking his car. he walks to the front door as some of the security guards bow and greets him as he walks inside his house.

"Jungkook sighs as he loses the tie around his neck. he walks into the kitchen to get water from the freezer.

the whole house was quiet as all their house help were already asleep as it's midnight already.

"Jungkook walks out of the kitchen to their massive sitting room.  he was about to take the stairs when a voice stops him.

"Where have you been son.

Jungkook sighed and turned around to see his step father sitting on the couch with a newspaper in one hand and a wine glass in the other hand. sitting with his legs crossed and a pair of glasses  sitting on top of his nose as he flips through the paper.

"Your work ended by Nine pm. So why are you just coming by this time Jeon?

his step father Jeon Junghu " who was his father's brother as well says raising his left eyebrow while looking at the male.

"Jungkook lost his father when he was very young.  his mother who was already having an affair with his father's brother. decided to make their relationship public.    Jungkook's father who had caught his wife and brother cheating on him. decided to rewrite his wills.

"he left everything he owned on Jungkook's name after performing a dna test to ensure that Jungkook was his.

"Jungkook's father  became depressed after knowing his wife and brother were cheating on his back with each other.

"he wanted to tell Jungkook everything but  jungkook was too young to understand. So he wrote everything as a letter and left it with his lawyer. that after Jungkook turns 18 he should be given  the will along with the letter. in case anything happens to him before jungkook grows up.

"two days after writing that letter. Jungkook's father was met with an accident on his way to his company.

"Jungkook who was very young back then couldn't understand anything when his mother says his uncle Junghu is his new father from  that moment.

"Jungkook had asked for his own father. but was told that his father had left and would never be coming back again.

Jungkook had thought his father had abandoned him. and he was very sad.

Few months after his father left.  his mother remarried his uncle Junghu "  Jungkook felt lonely and misses his father but with time he learnt to live without him.

Jungkook had hated his father for abandoning him. but his uncle Junghu was there. So he learnt to adjust.

"two years after his mother remarried to his uncle. She was met with illness and later sub-come to her illness and she died. I guess there's karma after all.

"Jungkook was left with his step father.  his stepfather who was also a billionaire and a businessman. decided to train jungkook into a strong man.  and he did.

"he trained jungkook into a strong and emotionless man. he trained jungkook into business and trained him into becoming a successful doctor as well.