02

January 2006

I was dragged all the way to Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To meet the principal!" Gojo said. I didn't understand why Gojo was so excited in the middle of the night. I was feeling half asleep as he dragged me through the hallways until we reached a wooden door. He knocked on it a few times and we waited.

The door creaked opened with a man standing there, "What is it?"

"I found her!" Gojo exclaimed, pointing at me.

I stood there dumbfounded as the principal looked at me.

"Uh, who is this?" he asked.

"What? It's Y/n L/n!" Gojo said.

"How do you know we were looking for Ms. L/n? Were you spying on our meeting?!" the principal yelled at Gojo.

I could see Gojo sweat drop beside me as the principal welcomed me into the empty office.

"Ms. L/n has Gojo told you about this school?" he asked me.

"A little, you guys exorcise curses right?" I said.

"Yes, that'r right. I am Principal Yaga. L/n, you are a descendant of the wind Hashira, and uses the wind breathing technique, correct?" he asked as I sat down across from him.

"Mhm," I hummed, nodding my head.

"We would like to ask if you want to join this school and become a Jujutsu sorcerer," Principal Yaga asked me.

I put my hand under my chin and thought about it. I didn't have any family members left and I didn't have much money. I heard that exorcising curses can earn money, plus if I join the school, they will provide me a place to stay right? And I might even make some friends.

"Where am I going to stay?" I asked.

"In the dormitories with the other first years," principal Yaga responded.

I nodded my head, thinking this wasn't a bad idea.

"I'm in, as long as you provide me with a place to stay and food," I said smiling, looking up at Principal Yaga.

The principal nodded and said to Gojo, "Show her the dorms, I will introduce you to the other students tomorrow. Sleep well."

With that, I stood up and followed Gojo out the office. We walked out the building and towards what I presume was the dormitories. We entered the building

"Here's your dorm, and here's your keys!" Gojo said as he tossed me the keys.

"Thanks," I said as I unlocked the doors.

"See you later~" Gojo said as he waved goodbye and disappeared. I closed the door and locked it.

The room wasn't too big, there was a bed, desk, counter, closet, and a bathroom. I checked the closet and sighed, frustrated, I hadn't had any chance to pack my clothes so I only had what I was wearing right now. I went in the bathroom and thankfully, there was towels prepared.

I took a quick shower and put my clothes back on, just as I was about to get ready for bed, I heard a knock on the door. I tiptoed to the door since I wasn't wearing any socks nor shoes and peeked through the peephole.

It was Gojo.

I opened the door and said, "What are you doing back here?"

He grinned and said, "I brought all your stuff from your house!"

My eyes widened in surprise, "All my stuff?"

"Yep!" He said, showing a bunch of bags on the floor behind him.

"Well, thank you," I said as I opened the door wider and started to move the stuff in.

"I'll leave you to it then, bye bye!" He gave me a peace sign and hurried off to his own dorm.

I sighed. He wasn't even going to help me? Ugh.

It took me 30 minutes to get all the stuff in and unpack them. I placed my stuffed toys on my bed, proud of what I had just accomplished. I looked around my dorm, admiring how now it looked much better than before. I hanged some pictures on the wall and shelves.

I placed my katana beside me on the bed and changed into my pyjamas and plopped down on my bed, tired from everything that had just happened. I rolled over and fell asleep quickly.