21

"Hey Gojo," I called out as I walked towards Gojo, he was chilling by the railing of the stairs. 

"Hey Y/n!" He waved. 

"Where's the first years?" I asked as I leaned on the railing beside him. 

"They're out on a mission," he responded. 

"Oh, alright then," I said. 

"Do you have any plans today?" Gojo asked me.

"No, why?" I asked. 

"Great! Let's go," Gojo said, dragging me. 

"What? Where are we going?" I shouted. This reminded me of the day when we first met. 

"Just follow me," Gojo grinned, pulling me down the streets and into the busy city. 

He suddenly stopped in his tracks which caused me to bump into him. 

"We're here!" Gojo said, pointing at the store. We were in front of a ice cream shop. 

"Why're we here?" I asked. 

"To get some ice cream, duh," Gojo said, pulling me into the shop. 

"I didn't even bring my wallet," I said, frowning. 

"That's fine, I'll pay," he said. I shook my head, "no way."

"What flavour do you want?" he asked. 

I hummed and looked at the flavours.

"Which one are you getting?" I asked. 

"Hmmmm...I don't know," Gojo said, "I have an idea."

I looked at him curiously as he walked up to the cashier. 

"Give me two scoops of every flavour," he said, handing his credit card to the cashier. 

"Gojo! What?!" I said, trying my best not to shout. Gojo just smiled at me in response, giving me a thumbs up. 

We waited by the side as the workers packed the ice creams for us. I turned to Gojo, "You're crazy, how are you going to finish all of it?" 

"We can share it!" Gojo said. I facepalmed. How can he waste his money like that?

After we got the ice creams, we walked back to the school. 

"Let's go share it with the second years," Gojo said, as we walked towards the training fields. 

I nodded in agreement. 

...

"ICE CREAM!" Panda screamed, running towards Gojo and I. Inumaki and Maki followed behind. 

We sat down on the ground and started unpacking the ice creams. I took a (flavour) ice cream and started eating it. We all ate in silence until Gojo received a phone call. 

"Hello?" He said, then started to walk away from us. I turned back towards the second years. 

"I have a question," I said. They all looked up towards me. "When is Yuta going to come back?"

"No idea," Panda said. Maki shrugged. 

"Salmon." 

I sighed, I was hoping to meet him soon, "Okay."

"If you want his phone number, I can give it to you," Maki suggested. 

"Really? That'd be great," I said, taking my phone out and giving it to Maki. She typed his phone number in and handed my phone back to me, "Thanks."

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭  [jjk x reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें