E I G H T

It'd been two weeks of Renee playing the same game: looking for any chance to turn me on, seizing the opportunity, and then stopping right when I was on the edge of release. Renee Rapp was the world's biggest tease.

We were sitting on the couch cuddled up together and watching Only Murders in the Building. I looked at Renee when my favorite character came on screen. "Selena Gomez is hot, don't you think?"

"Parker!" She said, furrowing her eyebrows. "That's my friend."

"I was just saying." I shrugged.

"You're not allowed to think she's hot." Renee huffed. "What if I said Sabrina was hot?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Have you never ever thought anyone else was hot?"

"Yeah, Selena's hot." Renee shrugged before moving to my ear and shifting to a whisper. "But I'm hotter." Shivers went down my spine as her breath hit my neck.

Suddenly Renee kissed from my ear down to my collarbone, then I felt her sucking. "Renee." I said, my eyes going wide. "Renee, what are you doing?" I knew exactly what she was doing. "Renee," I continued, trying to wiggle out of her grip, but she was too strong and she continued sucking. "This is so middle school. What if I have to go out? Everyone will see."

Finally, Renee came up from my collarbone, licking her lips. I glanced down and there was a massive hickey. "When they see, they'll know you're mine." She answered with a smirk.

"You're a child." I huffed.

"I'm three years older than you, baby." She giggled.

"I've got to go put makeup over this before Sabrina gets over here."

Still straddling the top of me, Renee put her hand under my shirt and began tracing my stomach with her fingertips. "No, I like it." Renee said, biting her lip. "Let her see it. Let everyone see it." Suddenly, my body was covered in goosebumps from Renee's tracing.

"Renee." I said with my breath shaky as she continued to trace over my stomach.

"What baby?" She said with a smirk and she straddled me.

"Are you just gonna tease me again?"

She smirked devilishly at me as she continued dancing her fingertips around on my stomach. "What would make you think I would ever do that?"

"Because." I whined. "You haven't let me finish one time yet."

"Well you haven't behaved well for Mommy yet." Renee grinned.

"What?!" I asked in annoyance. "Yes the fuck have."

"That dirty mouth keeps getting you in trouble." She chuckled. "I'm definitely not letting you finish now."

"You just love to let me get all hot and bothered and then stop." I groaned and rolled my eyes, trying to shove Renee off of me but failing miserably. "When will you let me?" I whined.

"I told you baby, when you behave yourself." Renee said with a smirk. "You're right about one thing, though."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I do love getting you all hot and bothered." She said with a playful grin.

I rolled my eyes. "I bet Selena Gomez wouldn't tease me."

"Do you really want to test me?" Renee hissed, smacking me lightly on the leg. "I'll win at this game."

"What game?" I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"All of the games." Renee said confidently, as she dismounted my stomach and pulled me to the other side of the couch so she could wrap her arms around me from behind.

"I'm just saying, Selena's never been a tease to me before."

"Selena's never met you before." Renee rolled her eyes. "And you're really not doing good at this whole behaving yourself thing."

"But we can have sex anyways?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope." Renee answered, popping the 'p'. "If you want Mommy to make you feel good, you're going to have to play by my rules."

"Fine." I huffed. "Consider that challenge accepted, then, Jane."

"Did you just call me by my middle name?" Renee asked confusedly.

Suddenly, Sabrina swung the front door open. "Hey bitches." She said with a big smile.

"Hey bitch." Renee giggled.

"Hey b-" I started to respond, but Renee eyed me as we both knew I was about to curse. "Um, hey Sabrina."

"Good girl." Renee said with a confident grimace. "You're learning."

"What's that about?" Sabrina questioned.

"Someone's just needy is all." Renee said with a smirk.

"Oh, Parker's mad you haven't finished her yet?" Sabrina giggled.

"No!" I said in a failed attempt to deny it.

"Precisely." Renee said at the same time.

"You'll learn, Parker." Sabrina chuckled, pinching my cheek. "You're fun to play with."

"Shut up." I whined.

"Never." Sabrina giggled. "Is that a hickey?"

I lifted my shirt over my collarbone so she couldn't see. "No." I pouted.

"Don't cover it up, baby, let her see." Renee said with a grin, pulling the collar of my shirt back down so Sabrina could see the considerably large bruise.

"Oh she got you good." Sabrina grinned. "That's a big one."

"I know." I huffed.

"So what are we watching?" Sabrina asked while taking a seat on the couch.

"Only Murders in the Building." I answered.

"Oh fun, Selena Gomez is hot." Sabrina smiled.

I glanced at Renee, who just glared back at me. "Not a fucking word." She warned as I giggled.

-

Author's Note:

Another short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. There's a LOT coming in the next chapter, so buckle up! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!