F I F T Y - T W O

This chapter is absolutely massive but I THINK you guys are gonna fucking love it hehe. Y'all will never want to bully me again after I get you guys cheesin' over this one.

Blow it up with votes and comments and you'll get the next way sooner than planned.

Oh and there's another swiftie Easter egg in here cause I know y'all love em - try to find it.

Oh yeah... SMUT WARNINGGGG

"Alright Parker," the doctor smiled, "just hold still, this won't hurt a bit."

I winced out of fear as I watched the circular saw cut into the cast on my arm.

"It's okay Sparky." Renee chuckled, giving a reassuring squeeze to my good hand, which she hadn't let go of since we walked into the doctor's office.

"See?" The doctor smiled, using his tools to take off the hard part of the cast and cut through the soft part. "All done."

As he took the final pieces of my cast off of my arm, I looked down at it with a frown on my face. My arm was so pale, and the scar from my surgery looked huge.

The doctor left the room to get a few papers he said he had for us, and Renee immediately turned and stood in front of me, lifting my face so that our eyes met.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"What is what?"

"What are you so upset about?" She questioned.

My eyes quickly travelled down to the floor. "I'm not upset."

"Sparkler." She hummed. "You're lying."

"No I'm not." I huffed, still avoiding her eyes. "I'm fine."

"Then look me in my eyes."

Busted. I sighed, looking up into Renee's eyes. "My arm." I groaned. "It looks so gross, and the scar is huge."

"Hmm." Renee hummed, making her way around to the other side of the table and glancing down at my arm. She tapped her finger on her chin in thought before rustling around in the doctor's office, finally finding what she was looking for - a black sharpie.

A big smirk formed on Renee's face as she made her way back over to me, uncapping the sharpie and grabbing my arm.

"Woah." I mumbled. "Nae, what are you d-"

"Shh." She cut me off, still holding my arm firmly. "Hold still."

I watched as Renee started making little doodles of different stars around the scar on my arm.

As she doodled, she scrunched up her face and bit her lip, trying to make sure each line looked perfect. I smiled at the sight - she was cute when she was trying to focus. Finally, she pulled away, stepping back and admiring her artwork. "I think it looks great." She grinned.

"I guess it does, Nae." I chuckled. The doctor walked back into the room with the papers we needed, and we made our way out to the parking lot.

"So." I grinned. "Can I drive?"

"Absolutely not." Renee scoffed. "Not for another million years."

"What happened wasn't my fault." I argued, whining.

"But it still happened." Renee shot back.

"Nae." I whined, stepping off the curb to cross the street to get to the Jeep.

Suddenly, Renee hooked her fingers through the belt loops on my jeans and pulled me back up on to the sidewalk as a car sped through the road at full speed. Admittedly, it might have hit me if Renee hadn't pulled me back.