Ch.05

Hanni fumbles with the security panel at their door, trying to type in the pin to their apartment. It is proven to be a difficult task when she feels Minji's body pressing against her back, her warm
breath grazing her ear.

"Hurry up," the taller woman demands, sending a shiver down her spine.

Just like the night before, Hanni somehow couldn't seem to get the pin right. Her finger slips clumsily as she types in the code and the door doesn't open. She lets out a frustrated groan as she feels Minji's arms snaking around her waist, hands already travelling under her clothes.

"What's the matter, Han?" Minji teases playfully, breathing against her ear, and Hanni bites back a moan.

"Can't recall the pin?" she asks, nibbling at Hanni's sensitive earlobe gently.

Hanni shudders, feeling her knees start to go weak.

"Damn it Minji," she mutters, feeling a smirk form on Minji's lips. She had it in her mind just a minute ago but... when Minji had started hugging her, her nails grazing the skin under her shirt lightly, Hanni suddenly doesn't remember the last two digits.

Minji laughs softly. "Look..." she tells her, a hand sliding down Hanni's arm slowly. She grabs Hanni's index finger gingerly and starts tapping the buttons lightly on the panel while whispering each number into Hanni's ear.

Hanni doesn't remember anything at all. All she knows is the feeling of Minji's lips going to press itself against her ear, the warmth of her arm wrapping around her waist and her hand tugging at her finger. The security system beeps merrily, signalling that the door has been unlocked.

The couple stumbled into the house with Hanni turning around to press their lips together as the main door shuts behind them. They're kissing passionately when all of a sudden Hanni finds herself being pressed against the wall, her hands pinned above her head as Minji's mouth roamed down her neck.

"Ah– Minji..." she breathes, feeling needy when Minji starts sucking on her pulse point, continuing where they previously left off. Hanni loves it when Minji is all over her.

In mere seconds her top is taken off and thrown carelessly across the floor, and soon her jeans followed.

Black. Hanni's lingerie is a matching set, black and lacey, it stands out against her pale smooth skin. Minji is staring at her again, her lustful eyes burning into Hanni's skin.

The younger woman chuckles at her girlfriend's bluntness when it came to this.

Minji wants her. There's no
doubt about it. "Like what you see?" Hanni asks as she wraps her arms coyly around Minji's
neck.

Minji doesn't answer her, only runs her tongue over her bottom lip before crashing it against Hanni's again, her kisses filled with want.

Hanni wraps her legs around Minji's waist, and Minji notices a deja vu with the situation.

Like the night before, she is carrying Hanni again, only this time their lips are pressed together.

She walks them to their bedroom. Minji's strong arms supporting Hanni's thighs as their tongues fought for dominance. Of course, Minji always wins.

By the time Hanni is thrown onto the bed, she's already a hot breathy mess. Minji smirks at her as she straddles Hanni, her thighs on either side of her hips.

"Min, you're no fair," she whines, her hands trailing up and down the denim-clad over Minji's legs as the older woman kisses her collarbones. "My clothes are already off but yours are still on...”

"Oh?" Minji says. She pulls away slightly to look at Hanni.

"Take them off for me then."
When Hanni sits up to unbuckle Minji's pants, Minji playfully pushes her back down.