Explanation

Alright. This is another redo of this fic.

Now, hear me out.

They were a lot of mixed feelings with the older version, and that is fine, I can deal with that. I am not perfect, I know my weaknesses and strengths and criticism is necessary for me to improve. But you know what really set me off and forced me to delete it?

At 3a.m, some psychotic, racist troll with no picture or real user name except being known by "_", sent me a lot of discriminating insults at me and to all of you for making and/or reading any fanfiction at all. And when I tried replying to him to give me a piece of my mind, he/or she blocked me.

I blocked him/her and reported this to the administrators, but I doubt that will work. But a warning to all of you. If this guy does the same thing to you, ignore him/her, block him or report him.

So, for those of you that gave me my opinions of the fic, thank you. I appreciate that. Though I will advise you to be more flexible about OCs as MCs in fanfiction. They are a lot of great ones and you don't know what you are missing. Just staying in a straight line with characters you like is stagnant and you'll never expand your imagination if you keep doing so.

Learn to be chaotic and transformative with fanfiction and see characters in other versions or you'll grow tired of it and lose interest in doing anything fun. Believe me, I learned that the hard way.

As for the clown that insulted me and everyone else, read this if you are watching.

Fuck off.

I am not your verbel punching bag, nor is anyone else that is using this site or it's app.

We are not sources of your mentally sick entertainment. If you don't like what you read, then use your common sense, don't read it anymore, and don't send disrespectful comments. Especially when no one insulted or hurt you first.

This is a site meant for entertainment and fun. Not for trolling. If you don't like that, then go on Twitter. That site filled with people like you.

Those fake SJWs and anal old women that get pissed off over every little thing because they haven't gotten laid in decades or probably ever would definitely be friends with you.

Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy this when it starts. And please, I beg you, have an open mind to enjoy the story regardless of what I put here. Life is to short to be picky about what you want. It isn't worth it.

So with that all said, enjoy your day.