Season 1 Episode 4:"Fallen" Under His Control

I don't own Highschool DxD, Ben 10, the characters or any of the media put here.
_________________________________________

The next day came. It was Saturday at 10:10 a.m. and the Fallen Angels were in the livingroom still asleep.

Then they started waking up.

Raynare:Nggghhh...

Diana:...Uhhhh...

Raynare:D-Diana...? You're here.

Diana:Y-Yeah. And so are you and the others.

Then the other two woke up.

Mittelt:...Nh... Huh...?

Kalwarner:Wh... What the...?

They slowly got up from the chairs and saw each other then at Diana.

Kalawarner:Diana...

Mittelt:You're alright.

Diana:Y...Yes, but what about you three?

Kalawarner:I'm... Fine.

Mittelt:My head is... spinning a bit. But I'm okay.

They looked around seeing themselves in the livingroom.

Kalawarner:We... are in a human's house.

Mittelt:But whose?

Diana looked down then went wide eyed and said,

Diana:Shit! It's-

Issei:Mine.

They jumped in fright and turned around to see Issei appear out of nowhere, wearing casual wear, the wristband on his wrist and standing with arms folded and green aura emitting from his body.

Not enough to terrify them straight to death, but strong enough to make them know that they can't mess with him.

And it was working, since they went on their knees, panting as if they couldn't breathe and had looks of fear towards him.

Issei:You're afraid. Good. That makes this easier. Remember this?

In an instant his body glowed green and turned into AmpFibian then turned back to normal which shocked them.

Raynare:Y-You! You were that jellyfish creature!

Diana:Jelly...fish? When I met him, he transformed into some crystal monster.

Raynare:He has another form?

She looked at him confused and asked,

Raynare:W-Who are you?! What are you?!

Issei:A very powerful being. And I'll just leave it like that. But onto the point.

His look became serious and said,

Issei:I know everything that you four were planning. You were spying on me & planned to kill me because you thought I had a "powerful Sacred Gear" so that I won't get in the way of your plan to "take care" of an ex-nun named Asia Argento, kill her so that your leader "Yuuma"-..... Sorry. Raynare here....