Season 1 Episode 2:"Attacked" By A Fallen, Defeating A Fallen

I don't own Highschool DxD, Ben 10 or any of the characters or media put here.
_________________________________________

Later in the night after Issei had rejected Yuuma, Koneko went back and told Rias about everything.

Rias:Well, isn't this a surprise. And are you sure he has no powers?

Koneko:None. He was just a regular human.

Rias:Alright then. You can go home now Koneko. Take your rest.

Koneko nods and leaves the room. As she opened the door and closed it, Rias frowned a little and thought,

Rias:He has no power, his background is a mystery, and yet those Fallen are watching him. Why? What could he have that they would want to pursue him?

She put her thumb near her mouth and bit on her nail trying to think about this.

Rias:Issei Hyoudou, who exactly are you?
_________________________________________

Next day came, Friday. And Issei was at his usual spot.

He looked up at the sky and gazed at the clouds. He smiled once again enjoying the peace and quiet he had.

RIIIIIING!

Issei:😑....

He groaned hearing the bell. Looks like the peace and quiet was over.

He got up, dusted himself and began walking his way back to the school building.

As he was, a woman was watching him far away from a tall building. She said,

???:Hmph. Doesn't look like much, but I have my orders. Raynare may have failed to get you, but I won't. This evening, you will died  Count on it.
_________________________________________

Later in the evening after school, Issei was walking on his way back home from school. Then he began thinking about that Yuuma girl he rejected.

He felt bad about that. He didn't want to hurt her, but come on. Think about it.

A girl that you don't know, appears from out of nowhere, tells you that she has been watching you for God knows how long. Then she says she likes you and  asks you out? That spells danger right there.

But, all he can do is wish her to be happy and find another guy that will like her in the future.

???:There you are.

He stopped as he heard a voice from behind. He turned around and saw this woman.

She had brown-tinted black hair, orange-red eyes, a moderately pale complexion and wore a cream colored hooded trenchcoat over a black turtleneck, black pants and brown shoes.

Issei looked at her with narrowed eyes and asked,

Issei:Who are you?