Season 1 Episode 3:A "Shocking" Night Time Attack On The Fallen

I don't own Highschool DxD, Ben 10 or any of the characters or media put here.
_________________________________________

After the fight, Issei had brought Diana in his home. And right now he was in an underground room that looked like a bedroom.

He set her down on the bed, raised his hand with the wristband on aimed it at Diana and shot a green energy blast at her. And after a few seconds, she was healed.

Issei:Alright. Now onto the next part.

He glowed green and in his place was a blue jellyfish humanoid creature with four arms, green eyes and white lined patterns.

He has become...

Issei/AmpFibian:AmpFibian!

He brought his left lower arm and it sparked a little. Then he touched her forehead and then read her mind making Diana grunt a bit.

He saw most of her thoughts. He saw everything they were planning and why. As seconds passed, Issei removed his hand and narrowed his eyes.

Issei/AmpFibian:So, that is what is going on huh? Well that ain't gonna happen.

He balled up his two right tendril arms and collided them with left ones as if he was cracking knuckles. Then he said,

Issei/AmpFibian:Not on my watch.

He turned invisible, fazed threw the wall and flew in the sky heading towards the hills to the south in quick speed.
_________________________________________

A least a minute later, the still invisible Issei/AmpFibian flew above this building on the hills.

The Abandoned Church.

Issei/AmpFibian:There.

He then flew down fazing through the roof and went into the pew of the church. He saw them all. Exocists. Armed with guns and lightsab-Ahem. I mean, light swords.

Issei/AmpFibian narrowed his eyes and thought,

Issei/AmpFibian:Disgusting monsters.