Chapter 2

When Lute told you and Adam that there was a dead angel body from the last Extermination, you knew you were all fucked, maybe not Adam though. This means Adam's extermination army was not so strong and powerful after all. They could be killed.

  You were now sitting at Adam's desk fixing his mask and robe once again because he 'ordered' you to, the main reason was because he didn't want to fix it of course. You continued with a sigh as he ranted on and on. Then you stopped him.

  "Adam, love the rants... but can you, you know? chill out a bit..." You said smoothing out his robe. Adam paused and looked at you and he sighed and nodded.

  "Fine... yeah anyway-" as Adam continued, you groaned swatted his arm. "what is up with you today, bitch? you... like I fucking never seen you like this before. Yeah you are usually a pissy pussy but this... no, not in a million fucking years." Adam said looking at you.

  "I'm just... Worried... okay? the army is not as strong as we expected and maybe it's not a good idea to move up the Extermination-" Adam cut you off with a laugh.

  "You, Y/N, Worried? what the actual fuck- you are fucking worried? about sinners? what the fuck are they actually going to do? throw their little demon weapons at us-" Adam continues on and on. You sighed and coverd his mouth mask, which in return you received a harsh glare. "Don't fucking tell me-"

  "Adam." You said sternly as he nodded and sighed. "They clearly can fight back, Adam, they killed one of us." You said getting off the chair.

  "Look- For one get the fuck back here, for two they can't possibly do anything to you and I. We are way more powerful then those little cunts will ever, and like... I mean ever be" Adam said as he made light sparks from his hand. "those little cunts don't exactly have power, do they?" You shook your head in response.

  "Not like us... no. But some are overlords-"

  "Overloads? what is that like a dick thing? over-loads?"

  "No Adam, overlords, some powerful demons that actually have power. Then we have Charlie the princess of hell and Lucifer-" You say as you were cut off harshly by Adam.

  "Don't mention that cunt, you fucking know better, bitch" Adam said crossing his arms.

  "Well we still have to worry about that if they catch on-"

  "Okay shut the fuck up... I know what I am doing, okay? Bitch, I know this is going to fucking work, performance is key." Adam says waving his hand around then flicking light sparks your way. You just sigh.

  "Okay take the mask off" You say sighing. Adam rolled his eyes and nodded. He slowly took it off revealing a tired and stressed man... you knew he was stressed once you mentioned who you had to deal with. Adam looked in your eyes.

  "Can we just... fuccckk... you know... like talk about this later- the responsibility is killing me right now." Adam said as he put a resting hand on his cheek and leaned on the desk. "There is nothing better then some relax time after a meeting..." Adam smirked at you "Wife number one, come fulfill my needs with that lovely ass-"

  "Fuck you." and you were gone as Adam groaned now alone in the office, it was silent. Way too silent.