Chapter 12

Adam had brought you to Heavens training center so you can learn how to use your powers. Adam knew you were powerful and he was beyond confused why God never told you about your powers. You were made to be powerful, so why didn't God want you to know? He must have had a good reason, no? Maybe Adam shouldn't have told you, but since he didn't know, he told you anyway because be had no clue that you didn't know... You were almost as powerful as the king as hell himself, you could beat him by a shot if you needed to. Atleast Adam thought.

  But the real reason was that God didn't want you to do anything drastic and be sent down like Lucifer did, God knew your mentality because he made you and he knew how he made you. He made a mistake slightly, it's why he forced Adam to marry Lilith instead, it wasn't Adam's choice, It wasn't Adam's by a long shot. God made it Adam's doing by saying you couldn't have any kids so Adam would go for Lilith instead of you to make you feel powerless.

  Truth is, you were meant to be like Lucifer. But God sort of messed up and put you on earth, so, having to be more powerful then Adam and the king of hell himself- shit, I wasn't allowed to tell you... You are more powerful then Adam and Lucifer because you were exactly like Lucifer before he became fallen... powerful, powerful enough to kill a hundred men if you really wanted to. But it would take years for you to find the power you have hid from yourself, it takes time and practice.

  Now that Adam is trying to teach you how to use them, he notices you are more powerful and skilled then he is. You are in shock as you sent a huge light beam into the sky but you quickly hid in embarrassment causing Adam to laugh at you and just stare in shock.

  Adam recently taught you how to use swords with your power and along with shooting light out of your hands. Adam even rewarded you in... a special way when you did something good that day.

  Now you are in your bed laying next to Adam, your body was warm and so was his. He was currently kissing your neck as you smiled and sighed. ",Y/n..?" he whispered softly.

  "Yeah...?"

  "We are going to be okay... I promise..."

  "I know Adam, I know..." You smiled and kissed his cheek. Adam was worried about you, him too. But he didn't want you to get hurt and he knew he probably was going to get hurt protecting you... You didn't know how to use your power well, after all.

  But was he going to be okay?

  You don't know. Say I love you now or you might never be able to say it again.