Chapter 4

Adam had you next to him in a meeting today. Lute helped plan out stuff for the next extermination, while Adam told you to 'sit there like your pretty cunt is waiting for me', and you did wait. You waited til the meeting was over, Adam once again going off topic making the other person annoyed. You kept swatting him as he kept doing, it made him go back on track but only for a little bit. After the meeting all Adam did was sit there.

  "Adam" You swatted him.

  "Okay, Bitch, stop hitting me and shit... I know what I have to do," Adam says as he lookes at you. "and fucking stay there til I fucking say, no more running off with until I dismiss you." Adam grunted at you. You only nod in response. "You hear me, Bitch? thats a 'yes dick master' or 'yes sir'" Adam said putting his hand under your chin and pulling it to him so you look at him.

  "Yes sir." you say loudly enough just so he can hear you. When Adam let go of you he sat there and began to rant again.

"Y/N." Adam said with a smirk. "You know... the band and I are playing soon... would you like to see the original dick play live?" Adam says leaning closer to you.

"Yeah, no, I already have to be with you 24/7 now, so why would I want to see you on my glorious day off?" You said giving him a glance. Adam shrugged.

"Your loss babe..." Adam said as he shrugged and leaned back. "So-" and here he was ranting about himself again.

  Nothing is clearly changing for him.