Chapter 8

You, Adam, and Lute were walking when you seen Charlie and Vaggie in heaven. It was a surprise to see Vaggie after she became a fallen exorcist... kinda. Thats what you were told atleast by Adam when it happened all those years ago.

Adam practically almost dropped his drink as he seen her and Charlie walk by. You gasped when you seen it and Lute gave out a 'what is she doing here...?' almost aggressively. What caused Adam to say something and Lute shushing him saying something behind your back. You looked back at then when a shadow loomed over you then you all got teleported to Sera's office.

"Does Y/N know?" Sera whispered to Adam and he hesitantly shook his head causing Sera to snap her fingers and made you teleport back to the streets in heaven where you were walking before.

You just sighed and flew to the courthouse. When you got there you went right to your office balcony and sat down. You just waited a few minutes before getting bored and going into the office and looking at some paperwork you had to do. You didn't really want to do it but you did anyway because it wasn't like you could just skip it. All you could do was think though. You couldn't get it out of your mind no matter how hard you tried.

You wonder what Adam was hiding from you. It could of been a endless possibilitys. Was he a worse person then you thought? was he doing something bad behind your back? you didn't know, and you had a feeling you wouldn't know for a long time, possibly til the end of Earths time or possibly never.

You knew Adam was a sinner so he should of been in hell but he was the first man so he had to be in Heaven. He didn't know how to act most of the time and he was often selfish but he could have a good heart... sometimes. You knew Adam had sex with countless of women which was lust aka a sin, you knew he mostly killed for fun to get back at Lucifer which was murder and rivalry, and you knew what his Wives did made him like this, but you loved him, alot. But did he love you?

  You have no idea and you have a gut feeling that you would never know.

  But what you did know was that the princess of hell was here to try and stop the extermination, but since Hell's Princess was evil practically knocking at your door, you knew this was getting out of hand as you sat here and thought. You had to do something about this, and you weren't going to let anything stop you.

  Lets just hope you don't become fallen while you do this.