Miso Soup Pt. 2

Over the weekend the girls had an at home self care spa day

Over the weekend the girls had an at home self care spa day. Lorelai decorated the house with Sabrina's favorite flowers, had Sookie cook up all her favorite dishes, setting them up buffet style. She had her favorite bands playing throughout the house, until they watched her favorite movies of course. They painted each others nails, gossiped like Babette and Miss Patty, did crazy hairstyles and makeup looks on each other, until they all fell asleep on the couch.

Sabrina randomly woke up, she was wedged between her twin sister and mother, she silently squeezed her way out and headed to the bathroom. She weakly smiled at the silly hairstyle Lorelai had done on her and quietly giggled at the makeup Rory did on her. She washed away the makeup, brushed out her hair, took a deep breath, before putting on the quick trip shoes and heading out the door.

It was about 11pm, Sabrina loved walking around the streets of Stars Hallow at night. It was so peaceful so serene, it didn't seem real sometimes, almost like she was living on a tv show set.

She walked by Luke's diner noticing the lights were still on. Jess was sitting at the counter by the phone, she watched as he constantly picked it up and put it back down, occasionally shaking his head or running his fingers through his hair. She walked closer to the door slightly tapping on the glass. Jess looked up at the noise and instantly ran over to the door.

"Hi" Jess opened the door

"Hi"

"I was just about to call you, so uh what are you doing here"

"Just taking a walk, you know, clearing my head and stuff"

"Oh, good, walkings good...how are you doing? Are you okay? Do you need anything"

"I'm okay, thank you Jess"

The two teens stared at each other for a while, not knowing what to say. Eventually Sabrina thought of something.

"You uh said you were about to call me?"

"Yeah well, just to check on you and everything, make sure you were okay"

"Oh I'm okay thank you for being there for me"

"I uh actually have a surprise for you"

"What?"

"Yeah follow me"

Jess led her into the kitchen, where there was a small pot on the oven and a bowl on the counter.

"Jess, what's this"

"It's soup, uh miso soup"

Sabrina looked up and stared into his eyes.

"That's my favorite soup" she brought her hand to her mouth almost on the verge of crying.

"Yeah I wanted to cheer you up so,"

"Thank you Jess" Sabrina pulled him in for a hug

"Do you wanna try it?" Jess says leaning back from the hug to see her face, his hands still around her waist

"Of course I do"

Sabrina grabbed a spoonful of soup, her eyes widened and she looked in shock up at Jess. She nodded her head in delight as she swallowed up the soup.

"Oh my god Jess, this is so good, where did you get this from?"

"I uh, made it" Jess scratched the back of his head nervously

"Really!?, this is so good I can't believe you made this, just for me too, oh my god thank you so much" Sabrina pulled him into another hug

"Anything for you Sabrina" Jess whispered resting his face on the top of her head