Fire

Sabrina was down in the kitchen one night getting a late night snack

Sabrina was down in the kitchen one night getting a late night snack. All of a sudden she heard the phone ring, when she picked up there was frantic rambling on the other end. She rushed up into her mother's room.

"Mom. Mom, wake up." Sabrina tried to shake her mother awake

"What?" Lorelai groaned

"Mom, it's Tobin at the inn, something's wrong."

"What's wrong?"

"The fire alarm's going off."

Lorelai hurriedly got dressed in whatever clothes she could find. Sabrina ran down a woke up Rory. The three of them rushed off to the Independence Inn.
When they got there the Chief explained that the fire was almost out, the structure was stable, and they would be able to get back inside in about 24 hours. Lorelai thanked the Chief and carefully planned out the next steps to take.

"Um, we need food, we need computers with Internet, we need phones. Michel, I need this on you stat. Hurry, hurry. Rory, Sabrina?" Lorelai began

"Yeah?" The two girls answered at the same time

"Um, help the guests with the kids, make sure they're not freaked out. Gather them up and entertain them for a while so the adults can catch their breath."

"Right. I have never entertained kids  how do I do that?" Rory asked

"Uh, take your socks off and do a puppet show."

"You've clearly never entertained kids either." Sabrina said

"It's all I can think of. Get cracking."

"Yes, ma'am." Sabrina and Rory said together again

"Hi everybody. Good morning, and uh, whoa, talk about your change of plans here. Unfortunately, you, uh, can't get your stuff out for at least a day. However, if you wanna get home immediately, we will check planes, trains, whatever you need. We will send your stuff to you later as soon as we get it. But if you can't get home yet, we will provide everything short of anything illegal, and that's gonna start with the best breakfast of your lives." Lorelai said to the guests.

She then turned to Sookie and asked her to go to the market to get food and supplies, and whatever else they needed for breakfast.

"Morning." Sookie said entering the diner, the inn's guest following behind her

"What, what is this?" Luke asked