Chapter Fifty-Five

"W-what?" I stammered.

"You said I love you but come on."

"Did I?" I flushed.

"You did." He repeated and then glanced away. "Do you?"

"Do I what?"

He pursed his lips. He didn't want to say it. I didn't know if I could say it. So I kissed him instead. Lightly at first but he deepened the kiss. He ran the tips of his fingers up my spine and I shuddered. I could feel him smile into the kiss.

He pulled away and crouched down on the floor in front of me. He put his hands on my waist and slowly brought them down my sides, my hips, and into my pantyhose, his eyes never left mine. I chewed my lip waiting.

He pulled the panty hose off slowly, never breaking eye contact and I was left in only my lace panties. He stood up and kissed me again. A hand running up my bare thigh.

"Katherine, are you sure?"

If I was being honest with myself I wanted our first time to be special. I wanted to take our time, I wanted to fall into each other. To go slow and memorize every single inch of one another's bodies. I wanted to make something beautiful happen, I wanted to make love.

If I was sober that might have happened. But I was drunk, sloppy drunk. And I wanted Alessio, all the time, but now more so than ever. I needed him, now.

"Quit talking." I muttered against his lips and started tearing his clothes off.

He stifled a laugh into our kiss. I decided I had seen Alessio shirtless so many times already I really didn't give a shit about seeing those sexy abs right now. I didn't need that, there was only one thing on him I really needed at this point and his fúcking pants were blocking it.

"Con calma." He said taking my wrists and stopping me. I groaned loudly. "When we do this it should be at home, in a bed, with candles and oils and-"

(Calm down)

"Quit talking unless it's more sexy Italian mombo jumbo. Fúck me already."

Without warning he shoved two fingers into me making me squeal. I grabbed his tie and pulled hard on it to bring him closer to me.

"Sei bagnata." He said.

(You're so wet.)

I moaned loudly.

"Voglio farti gemere." He continued.

(I want to make you scream)

"Yes." I nodded frantically having no clue what he said but not really caring. There was very little I wouldn't agree to right now. "Please."

He chuckled and to my dismay pulled his probing fingers out. He pulled me into a sitting position and against him. "Fatti penetrare"

(Let me inside of you)

When had his pants even gotten undone? He tore my underwear down and pulled me against him. "This is your last chance." He whispered but I wasn't paying attention. The only thing I could pay attention was the way his hands were roaming my body greedily. "Tell me no now." How could I possibly tell him no when he had just moved a hand lower and brushed his thumb across my clit. Was he daft? "I don't have a condom." He admitted. I would try to add that to my list of things to care about when I was sober.