Chapter #4

By now everyone was staring at the two man infront of them. The eldest children from each family had now understood that situation is about to get out of control. Taking a deep breath, Ahmed stepped forward and spoke.

"Humein kisi k saamnay koi baat karnay ki zaroorat nahi hai. Rahi baat aap kay ghar ki larki ki toh ussko bolein hunsay door rahay. Faisla ho chuka hai aur uss par amal bhi bhut jald hoga" Ahmed spoke calmly
(We don't need to discuss this maatter infront of someone. And as for this girl, so ask her to stay away from our family. We have decided something and we will work on it soon)
"Jaisa aaploog chahay" Wajeeh replied
(As you wish)

The Khan family left from there while Asghar and Umer Rajput turned towards Ahmed. He nodded his head and entered the room where his sister was sleeping. No one dared to question him as they know he will never make any rash decision regarding her. Ahmed and Umer Rajput maintained an eye contact while have some sort of telepathy which caused Umer Rajput to calm. Both of them look towards the fragile girl who was unconscious at that time.

Shahyan's POV:
When we entered the mansion, we were welcomed by my uncle and his wife. The rushed towards Palwashay who started her drama. I rolled my eyes, ignored them, entered the house and went to my room. What decision did they make? What will be the outcome of this encounter? I unlocked my phone and opened the gallery. I opened her picture when I first saw her. She was wearing a white dress. Uff...! I only need her. She is mine. Mine to love, mine to cherish, mine to protect and mine to destroy. Each and every part of her body including her soul belongs to me. I have been stalking her three months and only Shehroz knows about it. Only he knows the girl I love because I asked him to take care of her.
End of POV

Shahyan was lost in his thoughts when someone knocked. He replied it with a cold come in and a maid entered telling him that he is summoned by his grandfather for the family meeting. He immediately joined them. He saw everyone looking at him. He silently sat next to his grandmother's feet and placed his head on her lap. He saw Shehryaar's expression and understood something big is about to happen. He saw his uncle and aunt sitting next to his mother while Palwashay was sitting in front of Dawood Ali Khan. His eyes were burning with anger.

Yawar Khan (Shahyaan's Uncle)

Yasmeen Khan (Shahyaan's aunt)

"Palwashay, aapki shaadi Shahayn say hogi" Dawood Ali Khan announced
(Palwashay, you will get married with Shahyan)
"Nahi" Shahyan Calmly refused
(No)
"Kyun?" Dawood Ali Khan asked
(Why?)
"Pata nahi" he replied
(I don't know)
"Phir aapki shaadi Palwashay say hogi" Dawood Ali Khan provoked
"No" he raised his voice slightly
"Yeh mera hukum hai" Dawood Ali Khan said
(This is my order)
"Nahi! Mein aapka har hukum sar jhuka kar maanonga lekin yeh nahi! Aap jaan maangay mein daynay ko tayaar hon lekin yeh nahi! Mein sirf aur sirf apni Mohabbat say shaadi karonga! Mein sirf unnka hon! Sirf unka haq hai mujh pay! Meray muskaranay ki wajah! Meray jeenay ki wajah! Meri dil aur dimaagh pay apna qabza jamanay wali! Aur rahi baat Palwashay ki toh mein iss say toh hargiz shaadi nahi karonga" Shahyan stated the reason
(No! I will listen to your every command but not this! You can ask for my life, I will sacrifice it but this! I will only marry my Love! I only belong to her! Only she has her rights on me! My reason to smile! My reason to live! The only one who controls my heart and brain! And as far as Palwashay, she is not my concern and I will never marry her)
"Kon hai teri Mohabbat?" Dawood Ali Khan asked
(Who is your Love?)
"Rumaisa Rajput" Shahyan replied

This was another shot of past. The elders were looking at Shahyan with fear. This way of talking belonged to someone dear to them.

Flashback:
After listening to his reply, everyone present in the room fell silent. Tears were trickling down the eyes of the eldest female while the eldest male was shocked. His words were echoing in their ears. A look of disbelief plastered on his parents faces.
End Of Flashback

Without any further talk, Shahyan stormed out of the room. No one followed him. The wounds he reopened were enough for every elder to remain seated and make a decision.

"Iss baar kahani mukamal hogi" Dawood Ali Khan repeated his words (read chp 2)
(This time the story will complete)
"Abba ji" Aliya Khan whispered
(Father)
"Mein Shahyan aur Rumaisa ko kuch nahi honay donga" he said without looking at her
(I won't let anything happen to Shahyan and Rumaisa)
_______________**********_______________
Thank you for reading ☺️❤️
Kindly vote❤️