Chapter #8

Last night was a rollercoaster for the Rajput family. They returned home and went to their dreamland not knowing what will happen next. In the morning, Rumaisa woke up at 5:30 as usual to offer her Salah.

Rumaisa POV:
I woke up feeling heavy on my chest. I looked down and found my nephew, Ali sleeping. Ali is Ahmed bhai's son. I kissed his cheeks and sat. Don't know why but I am feeling weird. It feels like something is about to happen. As if this silence is indicating the upcoming disaster. Sighing, I got down and made my way to perform ablution to pray. The only way I find peace. Completing my salah, I raised my hands in front of Allah. Soon tears started to stream down when I got a glimpse of yesterday night's event.

'Allah, mein nahi jaanti k mustakbil meray liye kya la raha hai. Mein nahi jaanti k hum apna ghar chor k taya abu k ghar kyun reh rahay hain. Mein nahi jaanti k ghar k baray mujhay dekh kar kahin kho jaatay hain jaisay woh mujh mein kisi ko dhoond rahay hon. Mein bas itna jaanti hon k Shahyan Ali Khan ka meri zindagi mein wapis aana sab ko dara gaya hai. Woh khoof jo woh kabhi mehsoos nahi karna chahtay. Mein uss larki ko bhi nahi jaanti jis ki aankhein meray jaisi hain. Mein nay mama aur taye ami ko rotay dekha hai uss tasveer ko dekh k. Allah, bas jo maazi k raaz hain aur mustakbil k khoof inn sab ko khatam kar day. Kuch chupa nahi reh sakta toh maazi k raazon say parda hata day... Allah, iss khoof ko sab k dilon say nikal de' I spoke in my heart
(Allah, I don't know what the future holds for me. I don't why we left our house and live in my uncle's house. I also down why the elders of my family get lost in the thoughts while looking at me like they are searching someone. The only thing that I know is that, the returning of Shahyan Ali Khan scared everyone. The fear they don't want to feel again. I don't even know the girl who has the same eye color as mine. I have seen mama and aunt crying while staring at that picture. Allah, please end the secret of past and fear of future. Nothing can be hidden for forever, please reveal the secrets of past... Allah, please end this fear from everyone's past)

I finished my prayers and again laid down besides Ali

End Of POV

It was noon when Rumiasa heard some commotion from down stairs. She looked beside her to find Ali absent. She quickly took her duppata and ran downstairs. She was so lost that she skipped two last causing her to lose her balance. She was about to fall but felt nothing. Two strong arms to which without looking at him she kissed his cheek while thanking him thinking him as one of her brothers. When she entered the lounge followed by that man she got the biggest shock of her life. Her family members were held by many man.

"Agar aaploog yahan hain toh mein nay pyaar kis ko kiya?" her question broke the storm
(If you all are then who did I kissed?)
"Mujhay" she heard a deep husky voice behind her ears
(Me)

She turned to find her nightmare. The man who scared her to her core. There he stood with his glory while Rumaisa was dying from inside. Plucking up the courage she spoke boldly.

"Yeh kya tamasha hai?"
(What type of game are trying to play?)
"Aik sawaal pochonga toh sahi jawaab dayna, okay?"
(I will ask a question so answer me honestly, okay?)
"Kaisa sawaal?" she asked
(What type of question?)
"Aap mujhsay shaadi karay gi?" he asked softly
(Will you marry me?)

Soon a loud splat was heard. Shahyan's face was turned to the side while his cheecks had a hand imprinted on it. The most calmest member of Rajput family lost her calm. Her eyes were showing flames of anger. Her face red. Her hands shaking with anger.

"Aap samjhtay kya hain khud ko?! Apni had mein raho! Ainda say meray ird gird bhi nazar aye toh monh torh dongi! Sharam nahi aati? Meri izzat mazaak hai kya?!" she shouted
(What do you think of yourself?! Stay in your limits! If I ever see you around me then I will break you face! Eon't you feel ashame?! Is my respect a joke to you?!)
"Mein phir say poochonga. Mujhsay shaadi karaygi?" Shahyan asked calmly
(I will ask you again. Will you marry me?)
"Mein aap say shaadi nahi karongi" she replied
(I will not marry you)
"Ghalat jawaab. Wajdaan bhai" he replied calmly
(Wrong answer. Wajdaan)

On the que, Wajdaan pointed his gun towards Aina. This was worst reality check for Rumaisa. Her only brother in law pointing his pistol towards her sister in law. Her eyes pooled with tears. She looked at Wajdaan with uncertainty while his eyes were cold. She one by one looked at the Khan brothers with uncertainty but their eyes were empty.

"Aik aakhari mauka hai, mujhsay shaadi karay gi aap?" he asked in his deep husky voice
(You have a last chance, will you marry me?)

When she didn't reply he asked again.

"Yes or no?!" his voice roared scaring her while he himself pointed his gun towards Aina who yelped in pain
"Han! Han mein karongi aap say shaadi lekin please iss gun ko door kar dein! Please iss ko door phainkay" she shouted in fear
(Yes! Yes I will marry you but please take this gun away! Please just throw it away!)

Without wasting another moment, Shahyan pulled her in a comforting while she was shivering. He pulled away and slid a ring with a huge sapphire while it was surrounded diamonds. She looked at him with her puffy red eyes. his heart clench but he ignored the pain and turned to Umer Rajput and Umaima Rajput.

"Date fix karnay sab kal tak aajaye gay lekin aaploog wapis apnay ghar shift ho jaye ga" he informed
(They will tomorrow to fix date but you should shift back to your house)
"Abba ji ko bolna mein aur Umer shaam mein aarahay hain baat karnay" Asghar Rajput told
(Tell father that me and Umer are coming tonight to talk)

Shahyan nodded and looked at Rumaisa who was staring at her ring with tear in her eyes. He sighed and left with his brother not knowing the outcome of his doings. After he was gone, Umaima Rajput harshly turned her and showered her face with slaps. Seeing this Umer Rajput held Umaima Rajput while Azlaan and Aliyaan covered Rumaisa and Ahmed and Ahad stood in front their mother.

"Kya ho gaya hai?" Umer Rajput asked angrily
(What's wrong with you?)
"Kaha tha aap say k issko maar dain lekin nahi! Beti k roop mein behan wapis mil gaye toh naseeb jaye bhaar mein! Mubarak ho! Rumaisa Rajput ka naseeb Rubaisha Rajput jaisa hai!" Umaima Rajput shouted in pain
(I told you to kill her but no! In the form of your daughter you got your sister back and in the hell with her fate! Congratulations! Rumaisa Rajput is born with the same fate as Rubaisha Rajput!)
"Tumnay kuch nahi khoya Umaima! Mujhsay aur Asghar bhai say poocho! Hum dono nay apni behan ko khoya hai! Apnay inn gunah gaar haaton say dafanya!" Umer Rajput shouted in response
(You didn't lose anything Umaima! Ask me and Asghar! We both lost our percious sister! We burried her with these very hand)

Hearing this, Umaima Rajput regained her senses. She turned towards her children who had tears in their eyes. She looked at her hand which were shaking but the pain she was feeling was worse than anything. The pain which they blurted out. The pain which was hidden from everyone.

_______________**********_______________
Thank you so much for reading😊❤️
Kindly vote and comment😊❤️