Oreos, Coffee and The Gays

-Katherine-

The rugby tournaments were coming up. All of the suns were sitting in a circle and discussing the violence of the moons at Gem and Fwhip's house, since their parents were on holiday in Cancun for their anniversary.

'The moons are terrible.' Jimmy grumbled. 'Except my sister, she's okay I guess. And Scott.' He added quickly.

'What, you got a crush on him?' Sausage said teasingly and Jimmy blushed, turning and stuffing his face in a tube of pringles so he didn't have to respond.

'They should be locked up.' Gem said, chuckling as Fwhip and Sausage broke into laughter.

'They're not all bad...' Katherine mumbled, thinking of Shelby.

'What?' Gem asked.

'Uh... should I go get the oreos?'

'Hell yeah!' Sausage said. 'Do you have empanadas by any chance?

'No...?' Katherine said, getting up to go grab the oreos.

'Oh man! I'll order them then.' Sausage said, pulling out his phone and dialing a restaurant.

Joey got up to go with Katherine to get the oreos, which seemed a bit excessive considering it was just downstairs. He leaned against the counter. 'Princess?' He asked. 

'What?' She said a little harshly. All pirate Joe did was follow her, and she didn't even like him. She liked...

Shelby.

Or did she?

Nope, she didn't.

She wasn't gay.

She didn't like girls.

'Do you like anyone?' Joey drawled, looking her in the eyes.

'Wha- No!' She said a little too quickly. He smirked and winked at her, leaving her in a kitchen holding a large pack of oreos and questioning her sexuality big-time.

-Lizzie-

Lizzie was walking along the street when she saw her boyfriend, Joel. 'Joel?' She asked quizically.

'Oh! Hi babe!' He said, picking her up and twirling her around. 'I was gonna go return that dumb 'lord of the rings' book. Why didn't Shelby tell us it was a movie earlier?'

Lizzie shrugged and held up her same copy. 'Shall we go return these books and grab a coffee?'

Joel smiled. 'I'd like that m'lady.'

So off they walked, chatting about various things (like how school was bad, how bad was school, and school how was bad.) They went into the bookstore. The weather was relatively cold for the start of autumn, so Joel ran 6 blocks to the coffee shop, the Wyvern , carrying Lizzie in his arms.

Lizzie ordered them both coffees as Joel huffed and panted, leaning against the doorframe. This place was the best for coffee in the whole of England. Many tourists came and went, however, today was less crowded. Everyone in the school loved this coffee shop, except a certain music-bard-dude named Oli who screamed at a coffee festival that coffee sucks and he would rather be force-fed sewage water. Of course, 8 middle aged people then tackled him to the ground but that's a story for another time (meaning 'a olix chapter).

They pretty much just stared into each other's eyes until someone said 'oOoH.'

It was Scott. 'Scott? What are you doing here?' asked Lizzie. 'Did you come to freeze the coffee into iced coffee.'