Bad grades lead to late nights grounded in your room

EVERYONE FEEL SORRY FOR LIZZIE RAGHHHH

bonus points if you know which lyric from which song I used!!

---

'Lizzieeee! Can you help me with this homework!'

'Jimmy, what makes you think I can complete my own homework?' Lizzie shouted back at her little brother. 

'I DUNNO. ALSO MUM SAID TO HELP HER WITH THE TAXES!'

Lizzie peeped her head into the other room. 'That foster parent piece of shit doesn't even give you enough to eat, I ain't helping her with maths.'

'LIZZIE!!' A voice boomed. 

She rolled her eyes. 'Oh yeah, I forgot, she loves privacy invasion, hold on.' Lizzie took out her phone and tapped into the cameras (she always felt like a master hacker doing this), disabling them all.

She'd never known her real parent. She and Jimmy had grown up on the streets, but when Jimmy was 8 and she was 9, she'd gotten lost, picked up by some foster system, and never saw him again.

She remembered when she was 13, and had found him.

'Hi, is the paper round starting soon?' A voice that Lizzie didn't recognise drifted into the room.

'Yeah it is, we're just gathering the-' She stopped in her tracks.

It was Jimmy.

After that, they'd weaved in and out of schools, not lasting more than 3 months at a foster parent until they'd met someone who'd quite literally threatened to lock them in a basement if they ran away. For some reason she and Jimmy had different last names, but they liked them, and it didn't make them any less of siblings-

'LIZZIE TO EARTH!' Jimmy shouted in her ear.

The cat-fish hybrid jumped. 'What?' She asked. 

'You spaced out.' He noted. 'Also, can you get me some pizza?'

Lizzie nodded and went on the pizza app. She was going to apply to the same job Shelby and Scott had, and was just waiting for the interview invitation. If she got it, of course. But for now, Joel giving her money sometimes and insisting she take the insanely large amounts of cash would be enough.

---

Yeah that's it

how you been?

i love u all <333/p