Timothee Chalemet and the Primary school

-Fwhip-

Jimmy wasn't responding to any of Fwhip's calls. Him and sausage were sitting at a cafe, The Wyvern. Fwhip glanced at the staff and saw Shelby Grace and Scott Major making coffee. Sausage called a waiter over and asked if they had empanadas.

Truth to be told, it was only 7am and Jimmy could've easily not checked his phone.

But he goes on Scott's instagram every day. Fwhip reminded himself. It wasn't that. The cod boy was so short, Fwhip guessed he could've gotten lost under his blanket.

30 minutes later, Fwhip and Sausage took the short walk from the tavern/cafe to the school. It was fairly close to Imperiya high. They saw Oli peering over Pix's shoulder, the moons being idiots, you know, regular stuff.

Timmy

You: Tim why aren't you at school

You: Tim

You: Tim

You: Tim

You: Tim

You: Tim

You: ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH ELF GUY

You: TIMOTHEE CHALEMET

You:  JAMES GADOS-BRINSON SOLIDARITY

You: Im gonna tell scott abt the time you got pantsed in the year 2 school play

Timmy: Fwhip why are you texting at this hour

You: ITS 8 ALREADY TF YOU MEAN

Timmy: oh crap

Fwhip clicked his phone, turning it off and faced Sausage. 'Timmy should be here soon.'

Sausage looked at him in amazement. 'How'd you get him to respond?'

Fwhip smirked. 'Year 2 play.'

Sausage gasped and began to laugh. 'OH MY GOD YOU ARE A GENIUS!' He high-fived Fwhip.

Fwhip smiled and sat on the steps to the school as they waited for a certain Cod boy. 'It's 8:05, should we just go?'

He looked over at Sausage, who nodded and they went in through the double doors. 'Awh man not assembly!' He said, spotting the lines of students. Assembly usually consisted of their head-of-year, Phil (or Mr. Za) telling the students to stop fighting because he was tired of overseeing detention and wanted to go home and kiss his wife.

This assembly was pretty different. The Principal walked in. Fwhip cast a sidelong glance at Katherine and Gem, who was 20 minutes earlier than him and Sausage had been. They both shrugged. They turned their attention to the Head, dressed in a cloak who coughed and then sighed.

'You lot have apparently been starting cults of some kind. It's not a major problem, but some day you guys are gonna need to unite and combine. Be trusting, because what else can we be in this cruel world. Also never listen to bitche-'

At this point Mr. Za tugged the microphone out of their hands and coughed. 'Y'all can go to 1st period now.'

The students walked out of the hall, all talking about how the Principal had sworn. Jimmy ran into the cafeteria, hair fluffed up by sleep. 'WHAT DID I MISS?'

Fwhip shrugged. 'Nothing much. The head teacher just swore-'

'WHAT??? OH MY GOD WHY WHY WHY DID I HAVE TO BE LATE!' Jimmy sighed and patted down his hair upon spotting Scott in the crowd of people.

-Shelby-

First period was nothing special and neither was second. Except for the fact they were ultra-boring. Shelby saw random people staring at her and Scott. Most people in the cliques were known as 'weird gay people'. Somehow, Shelby did feel sorry for the Suns and the Stars for having this treatment. She waved at Joel and Lizzie, passing many people she knew and sort-of-knew.

The cliques were invented because everyone had gone to the same primary school: Imperiya primary. There were other Primary schools in the area, but Imperiya was the smallest out of them all. Imperiya high housed many other students though, some from Hermit Primary and Rats primary, which she and Scott and Lizzie had attended for 2 years before switching to Imperiya.

She saw the Suns, who scowled at her except Katherine, who just watched her with an unreadable expression. Somehow, that made her feel happy. She didn't hate her.

Did Katherine like her?

Did she like Katherine?

Nah. That would be impossible.