What do I do?

(This is based of the art above(it's made by apple party) THIS WILL BE PRETTY BAD)

There they all were, sitting in the living room of the hotel having a meeting. Lucifer didn't see the point of these meetings but, he wanted to make his daughter happy. 

"Starting now there will be no more violence!" Charlie said, it resived a lot of groans and 'what's?!'.

"We have to, it's for the hotels image AND so we can get redeemed!" Charlie stated in an annoyed but cheery voice.

Alastor put up his hand slightly and said, "but Charlotte dear, what will we do if someone attacks us?". Charlie stood there for a second, pondering what to say. 

"Fine fine, the only time you can use violence is if someone is being violent towards you."  

                                           —————————————————————                                                                                     

                                                                   Lucifer pov                                                                  

                                                              A few days later,

Lucifer was walking around the city. He hadn't done this in years but Charlie told him he should go out and "socialise". Well he wasn't really socialising, he was just walking around. He left the hotel without his blazer and hat, so he didn't look as regal as usually did, but that was fine.

He was standing in on the footpath looking through the window of a shop. He could normally just snap his fingers and whatever he wanted would appear, but Charlie said he should try living like the average demon. Wow, he was really trying to make his daughter proud.

He was looking through the window at a big blow up duck, he could easily buy it, money wasn't a problem for him. He was about to stop looking through the glass so he could go in and buy it when...

"Your waist is so small!"

He felt someone's hands around his waist, one too low for his liking. This sudden action caused him to jump and his eyes turn red with yellow iris's.

"What the hell!" He said turning around to see the demon. The demon was a male imp-like demon, he was taller than husk but shorter than Alastor.

Lucifer tried to push him away but the demon kept a tight grip on his waist. Lucifer Barely ever went out and this had never happened to him before.

"Hey pretty boy~" the deep voice said, looking at him with half lidded eyes.

Lucifer wanted nothing more than to beat this guy to a pulp, but then Charlie's words echoed in his head.

"The only time you can use violence is if someone is being violent to you."

Lucifers brain started thinking fast.

'Is this considered violence? I'm not being hurt, am I? I don't want to disappoint Charlie. Does this guy know who I am? Is he a new comer? What the fuck is he thinking? Shit, I don't know what to do! What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?!? I-'

Lucifer was broken out of his thoughts when one of the strangers hands slid from his waist and to his butt.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?" Lucifer said loudly (not quite a yell).

"Yeah," he said "your the next person in my bed~"

Lucifers face turned red from anger, but the other demon thought he had made him flustered. This only urged the demon on, his other hand sliding down to his butt to, pulling the closer together.