Shut Up And Dance With Me

(This story is based off the photo(THE ART IS NOT MINE CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL ARTIST))

                                                    Alastor pov

          ——————————————————————————-

A couple of days ago, Alastor had heard Lucifer singing along to a peculiar, pop song. After questioning Charlie about it, she told him it was one of her dad's favourite songs. Intrigued by this, Alastor devised a plan. He knew exactly what time the king would come back to the hotel after the 7 sins' meeting and was ready for that. 

Checking the radio was ready and placing a bottle of wine and two wine glasses, he proceeded to wait. The lighting set a nice mood and his shadow was giving him an encouraging thumbs up before slinking away. He wasn't wearing a blazer, he didn't feel like it. 5 minutes now, this was going to be fun. 

It hit 9:00pm and he imeddietly turned on the radio, it started playing 'shut up and dance'. Not even moments after he heard the elevator doors open, he knew it was Lucifer, he's the only other person that lives on this level. Alastor heard the soft sound of Lucifers heels slowly get louder until they stopped, right outside his door. There was a pause, then he heard the door handle turn.

'Perfect..." he thought happily.

                                                      Lucifer pov

               ———————————————————————————

There he was. Standing in the elevator of the hotel, he was exorsted! Why did those meetings have to go till so late? He stood there pondering, listening to the repetitive yet calming elevator music, rocking on his heels a bit. 

The elevator stopped and opened its doors at the level with his room in it. He took off his blazer, jacket thing and put it on the coat hanger that was stationed next to the elevator. Lucifer continued to walk to his room. He was about to past Alastors room when he stopped.was he hearing things right? It couldn't be, the 'mighty' radio demon wouldn't listen to that song.

'Should I go in?' Lucifer thought. He was intrigued, but also really tired. He kind of just wanted to go to sleep. But the look of embarrassment  Lucifer pictured on the demons face finding out that someone found him listening to that was too good to pass up.

Lucifer put his hand on the handle and twisted it, the door opened, revealing the radio demon swaying to the beat of the song, he didn't seem bothered by the sudden intrusion much to Lucifers surprise. The king leaned on the door frame.

                                          No ones pov

               —————————————————————————-

"Didn't take you as a guy that would like this song." Lucifer said while smirking. Alastor walked closer to him and grabbed his chin softly, making him look up at him.

"I don't," he said "but I know you do~". Alastors let go of his chin and looked down at the king. Lucifers face had turned gold, either from Alastor grabbing his chin, or the fact that alastor knew he liked that song.

"I-I don't know what you me-""Charlotte told me so there's no need to pretend." Alastors interrupted.

"Ughhh, she diiiiiiid?!?" The shorter of the two exclaimed, throwing his hands on his face to hide his embarrassment. Alastor chuckled.

Lucifer peeked through his fingers and saw Alastor. He was bowing slightly, extending his hand towards the king. Confused, lucifer let his hands fall off his face and reached one towards Alastors. As soon as their hands met Alastors pulled them together, chests almost touching (not really cause of the height difference). The surprised king got even more startled when Alastor spun them around, causing his hat to fly off.

"𝓢𝓱𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮," the song sung.

Lucifer started laughing, he was having fun, much to Alastors relief. Lucifer had his back to Alastor while they were holding hands and jumping together on one foot. Alastor was focusing on how perfectly Lucifers smaller fram fit into his.

"𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖞,"

Alastor dipped Lucifer, it wasn't deep (that's what she said😏) just a small one, Lucifer felt a lot of  gold blush on his face. Surprisingly, Alastor also had a small tint of red blush on his cheeks that didn't go unnoticed by Lucifer.

"𝕺𝖔𝖔𝖔𝖔, 𝖘𝖍𝖚𝖙 𝖚𝖕 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊!"

They danced together until the song ended. The radio started playing a much calmer song. Lucifer had a soft smile that slowly left his face as his eyes widened and blush rose to his face. He quickly turned around, grabbed his hat and started moving toward the door.

"Thank you for the... dance, but I should proberly go now." Lucifer said, he reached for the door handle but stopped as he heard Alastors speak.

"Your majesty, wait."

Lucifer turned around and saw Alastor holding a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. He got the message. He stood there, his hand resting on the door nob, thinking of what he should do.

"Ah, fuck it! Sure I'll drink with you!" He exclaimed, walking back over and siting at the table. Alastor poured wine into each glass and gave one to Lucifer, who took it and had a sip.

For the rest of the night they chatted while shareing the bottle of wine. They bickered at times, but they also had a couple deep conversations. Alastor's shadow eventually joined them and just listened to them talk. Lucifer knew he would be real tired in the morning, but he let that thought escape him in the moment. Eventually, Lucifer fell asleep with his head resting on the table. Alastor picked him up bridal style and placed him gently down on his bed (Alastors bed). Alastor got in next to him, watching the king as he slept.

Lucifer was gonna ask a lot of questions when he wakes up.

(I did it! This was almost 1000 words wow... (40 words away) WHEN ARE THEY GONNA KISS IKKK, NEXT ONESHOT I PROMISE!)