Long day, huh?

(Based off the art, THE ART IS NOT MINE, CREDIT GOS TO WHOEVER MADE IT.

P.s this is a really short one sorry🙇)

                     Alastor pov

———————————————————

Alastor was so pissed off.

Everything seemed to be pissing him off. Husk had been extra rude today, but he made sure to put him in his place (poor husk😭), Charlie had insisted he join in the trust exercises which lasted the whole day! He had so many better things he could have been doing!

Plus, today, him and lucifer just seemed... out of touch? They had been secretly dating for a month now, but today they couldn't connect. They didn't get each other's jokes like they normally do, the trust exercises went terribly, and they got barely any alone time together. So that wasn't helping Alastor's mood one bit. He wanted nothing more than to fall asleep with Lucifer in his arms, but Lucifer was staying up late to help Charlie so he couldn't even do that!

It was time for Alastor to take matters into his own hands. He stood there in the hallway waiting for Lucifer to walk past.

He waited for his love, occasionally someone would walk past and give him a weird look but he didn't care. All he cared about was having Lucifer near him. He's not usually this clingy, he just really needs it right now. 

Finally he sees Lucifer, however Lucifer doesn't seem to notice him, too distracted by the paper work in hand. Alastor sees his time to strike. He pops out of the shadows and grabs Lucifer by his waist, pulling him to the ground causing the papers to fly out of his hand as he let out a yelp.

Alastor sat down and put Lucifer in his lap, wrapped his arms around his torso and buried his head into his shoulder (See image at the top). Lucifer seemed started at first, then he realised who it was, his face went from surprise, to confusion, to realisation, then to a bored face (the face in the picture I mean, I don't know how to describe it😅😭)

Lucifer didn't try to get away, he just sat there until he spoke.

"Long day, huh?" Was all he said but it was true. All Alastor could do was nod his head, still buried in Lucifers shoulder. Almost ten minutes passed with them staying in that exact same position, until Lucifer tried to get up only to be held down.

"I've got to help Charlie." He said trying to get up again but to no avail. Alastor then growled, picked up Lucifer bridal style and started walking to their room. Lucifer who was now blushing a faint shade of gold had no idea what had gotten into his boyfriend.

"Alastor, put me down, someone could see us!" Lucifer whispered looking around. Still, even with that knowledge, Alastor kept walking with Lucifer in his arms until he reached their room. STILL holding Lucifer, Alastor pushed the door open with his back and entered the room.

He placed Lucifer on their bed fully dressed and through the blanket onto him. Before Lucifer had time to proses this he felt Alastor's arms around him. He smiled and looked up at his lover. Alastor looked down at him, a soft smile on his face, grateful to finally have his boyfriend in his arms.

Lucifer leaned up and kissed Alastor on the lips, Alastor happily kissed back. Once the kiss was over Alastor's started falling asleep, comforted by the soft breathing of his lover in his arms.

(This was really short sorry but I FINALLY MADE THEM KISS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-)

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes)