📻🍎Double date🌈❌

(Lucifer looks so gay and slay in that pic(ALSO HIS WAIST IS SO FUCKING SMALL-))

               Charlie's pov

——————————————-

"VAGGIEEEEE!" Charlie yelled, dashing through the halls looking for her girlfriend.

"VAGGIE! VAGGGIIEE?" She looked around for her. Then she spotted her, rounding the corner looking for Charlie.

"Vaggie!" Charlie said, not as loud seeing she was right there.

"There you are hon, I heard you calling me, is everything okay." Vaggie said walking up to her with a confused smile on her face. Charlie jumped up and down with excitement, a huge smile on her face.

"I just had the BEST idea!" She said excitedly.

"You say that about all your ideas" Vaggie replied putting a hand on he hip and looking up at Charlie with loving eyes.

"Well this time I mean it." Charlie said, no hesitation in her voice. "You know how it's been a bit awkward with dad and al ever since they told us they were dating?"

Vaggie cringed at the thoughts of there last interaction.

"Sure" she said simply.

"Weeeeeeeell..." Charlie started " why don't we ask them to do a double date with us!"

...silence.

"Idk if that's a good idea hon" Vaggie said hoping not to hurt Charlie's feelings.

"What! Why?!" Charlie exclaimed confused.

"Well, I feel like spending a hours with them would be more awkward then the small moments we've had with them?" She replied.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeaase???" Charlie said, hearts, rainbows and stars in her eyes.

"Fine." Vaggie said, annoyed but smiling. 

                          Lucifer pov

——————————————————

"Hey, dad?" Lucifer heard Charlie say walking up to him.

"Yes, Applepie?" He responded turning to face her.

"Vaggie and I want to knoooooooow..." Charlie said with a big smile on her face, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Yeeeeeeees" said Lucifer trying to get the rest of the sentence out of her.

"Would you and Al like to go on a double date with us?!?" She yelled jumping up and down.

Lucifers smile faded a bit

"O-oh... like... out?" He said looking side to side.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed.

Seeing his daughters excitement he said,

"Um well, I'll ask Alastor, okay?"

"YAY!"

                        In Alastors tower

————————————————————

"Dear?" Lucifer said quietly as he opened the door to Alastors tower (or should it be deer?).

Alastor came down the stairs leading up to his radio tower.

"You're in luck, I just finish my broadcast, what's wrong my love?" He said radio voice thick til the end.

"Charlie, and Vaggie, want to have a double date with us." He told him, putting a smile on.