CHAPTER FORTY THREE

ISABELLE

"How about you lean forwards, I'm going to grip your hips and fuck you so hard that you come screaming and shaking." His huskily voice whispered against my ear, and I felt my body shudder from anticipation. "Bend over, hold the edge of the bath and tell me how you need it."

"Oh Jesus." I barely got the words out. "Are you serious?"

"I won't be too rough." I could tell he was smiling as he kissed my neck.

I closed my eyes and ran my fingertips over his thighs. "I could go into labour." I reminded. I was very close to being due.

"Good thing we're close to the hospital."

I felt him pressing against my ass as his hand moved between my legs and up my inner thigh. "I am so hard for you right now."

I was on all fours, eyes half rolling in the back of my head as I gripped the slippery tub for dear life. Water spilling out the sides as he moved back and forth, one hand on my hip and the other cupping my breast.

The bath was large enough for the both of us to fit. It was huge, and I was half asleep but restless as I laid back against Ash and stared up at the stars. Hell, I was still seeing stars after what he had just done to me. I had no energy to speak, my breath ragged as his was matching mine.

It was such a beautiful evening, calm and just perfect.

"Should we go to bed and get some rest?" Ash asked, rubbing his palms over my stomach to feel the kicks.

I knew I should go to bed; I didn't want to move though. "I don't want this night to end. It's been so long since we had this." I whispered back.

"We should have done it more often. That's my fault." His words were sympathetic.

"I'm not blaming you; it's just been so nice lately. I've missed spending this time together." I was happy he was taking time from work, it will be nice that he can help me, because he's done the baby stuff before. I haven't.

Sleep crept up on us both, and when the water began to turn cold, we made a beeline for the bed. It was so comfortable, and I slept heavily until I needed the bathroom. I waddled down the small hallway and felt a slight pain in my lower belly. I'd heard of Braxton hicks before, and had been having niggling pains now and then, but nothing ever came from it.

Heartburn was in full force, and I tried a glass of milk but it hadn't worked. I scrambled through my bag to find the tablets I'd brought and didn't want to turn the lights on waking Ashton. I grabbed my phone and went to flick the light but realised it was still off. It was nice being disconnected from the world for one night.

The phone finally turned on, and I used the glow of the torch to find my tablets and took two. Vibrating on the table, I had three notifications.

3 missed calls from a private number.

I'm glad I had missed those. I think if my phone was still on, then it would have only ruined the night we had together. I held my stomach again, rubbing beneath and taking a deep breath. "Come on little boy, you'll be keeping me awake soon enough."

Back in the bed Ash was on his back asleep, the covers pulled down to his hips and showing the top of his black boxers. He began to move as I climbed back in the bed and he rolled to his side with his arm sliding beneath the pillow and closer against me. "You're up again." He said sleepily.

"Your baby is making it hard to sleep." I yawned, taking his hand and placing it to the spot where it was aching. "Can you just rub here? He's got his feet stuck right in."