CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ASHTON.

Usually, I was a morning person. I'd be up before anyone else, getting ready and organised for the day ahead at work. This morning, my cock was still aching from last night's antics. Belle was beside me, wrapped naked in the white blanket and sleeping soundly. Her bronze skin glowing as the sun shone through the curtains. I now understood the temptation of why her mother packed up and moved here.

Stirring, Belle mumbled something incoherent and rolled to her side. Long locks of dark hair were fallen over her face. Her hand came out from beneath the pillow and I spotted the diamond sparkling from the sunlight.

"Stop watching me." She whispered, her voice hoard and eyes still closed.

"Never." I smiled back. "You're breathtaking."

Her eyes slowly opened as I leant in closer, kissing her as I slid my hand over her bare stomach and rubbed. "Ash.." she drew out.

"Mm?"

"Can you get on top of me, and fuck me really hard?" her hand wrapped around my dick.

As sore as it was, I was stiffer than ever. "Didn't you have enough last night?" I was almost certain Parker had heard the both of us. Once thing we definitely have, is an insane sexual chemistry.

Rolling to her back, the white sheet fell down exposing her full breasts, I'd have to be a fucking idiot to say no to her.

Hard and fast. I gave her what she wanted. My dick buried inside her, semen filling her to the hilt as both our ragged breathing died down, I couldn't help but feel like a king. She'd come three times.

I'd realised that her being pregnant was a turn on. It drove me wild.

"Again?" she trailed her hand up and down my back.

Pulling out, I had to laugh as I laid beside her, trying to muster up any energy left. "I just came. Give me a few minutes to recover." Closing my eyes, when I felt her mouth wrapping around my shaft. My eyes flew open, pleasure giving me a raise. "Baby.." I groaned soon forgetting all about my sore cock.

Parker was in the kitchen, sitting at the dining table when we walked in after taking a well needed shower. Her mother, also in there and that's when the nerves picked up a bit.

"Morning, Ashton and Isabelle. Or, should I say Mr and Mrs Bedrock?" He winked, taking a bite of toast lathered with jam.

Belle slapped the back of his head as she walked past. "The bed doesn't rock, and do I need to remind you about the whipped cream incident you had me eating?"

"Whipped cream?" god I could only imagine where this was going.

"I made a bowl of ice-cream with whipped cream on top, unbeknown to me that the one I used to be for sexual feeding, and it nearly made me gag when he told me where it's been." Belle cringed, causing me to crack a smile and laugh.

"Enough about that, I'm actually thinking I may have to knock someone up to get that much sex a day. Christ, you two didn't stop all night." He winked.

I shot him a look, not wanting to discuss this whilst her mother was making us breakfast. Belle looked horrified, and walked outside with her hot tea to sit in the sun. "How about you take Jenna for a week and let me know if you still want kids then?"