Chapter 1:

Author notes: AKORII, PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS NOT ACCURATE , I AM GOING OF THE LORE I UNDERSTAND AND THINGS I THOUGHT IF TO FILL I  THE GASP PLUS I BARELY UNDERSTAND HALF OF IT /;-;
okay thanks :3

_____________________

KEY:

𓁺-shadow milk cookie

༄-burning spice cookie 

_____________________

                                       ── ⋆⋅Creations meant to fall⋅⋆ ──

Centuries ago, witches created 5 cookies with extraordinary power. The were known as "The Five Heroes". Their power was godly and anything that the other cookies have ever seen, knowledge, Volition, Happiness, Change and Solidarity. The cookies praised the heroes, the  living age looked forward to a better and greater future.

Of course, absolute power comes with responsibilities and accountability. But as legend has said, power can be the devastating fall of cookie-kind. As the five heroes realize what they can do with power, it all started to crumble down. One by one, each ancient hero fell into a pit of arrogance and the greed that power comes with, leaving them to their new fate of disdainful greed. Their power went from pure blessings, to sins, Deceit, Apathy, Sloth, Destruction, and Silence. The once proud and superior ancient cookies, turned into the selfish and supercilious beasts we know today. 

The ancient heroes abused their power, putting it all into great havoc and destruction. Cookie-kind couldn't run from their fate and were nothing but ants to the proud heroes now. When the witches caught on to what was happening, they were in deep sorrow of the fate that they would overcome their finest creations. The witches cast away the five cookies into a sealed deep into the land, punishing the five for what they've done, the evil that spend shall never reach the surface of this land ever again. 

                                              Back before the corruption:

All cookies lived peacefully, the ancients helped cookie-kind build and develop cookie-kind for the better of the world. Of course, the ancients had some kind of connection with each other as sometimes it was lonely, most cookies would be in awe and be too blinded by their power to see the cookie they were under all of it. The ancients were like family, sometimes, close friends, they often did a lot together, as they were the only ones they understood each other. Eternal sugar was like a mother to a couple of them, always being more mature about matters that needed to be done. Shadow milk cookie, was kinda childish about work but did his research and was intelligent, he often hung out with burning spice cookie. They hung out and talked about important matters sometimes and were just close in general.  Burning spice often talked about the future and the beauty it could have, often daydreaming about what he wanted the future to be like and what it could help the cookies of the lands achieve. 

____________________________________________________________

𓁺  Shadow milk cookie: Burning spice cookie! There you are, I've been looking for you, you know!!  

 ༄   Burning spice cookie: Sorry, I was daydreaming again, did you need something?

𓁺  Shadow milk cookie: Yes actually, I noticed I was missing one of my books and wondered if you stole it again. /He crosses his arms and pouts slightly like a child, he hated that he had been so care less about his books and was making up for it by keeping an eye on his books. / 

 ༄   Burning spice cookie: You shan't be careless about your books you know, what if someone evil gets a hold of them? Though most of them might not help them, you never know. / Burning spice stares at him, waiting for him to respond as he could tell shadow milk was guilty of such actions. /

𓁺  Shadow milk cookie: Yeah yeah, I know!! Just give me back the book. / Shadow milk cookie knew Burning spice was just rubbing salt in the wound but he knew it was true. /

____________________________________________________________

After that, the two chat about the other ancient cookies and catch up on important matters. After Shadow milk gets his book back, Shadow milk cookie thanks burning spice and they say their goodbyes and nights and shadow milk leaves. Shadow milk wanted to go back after realizing burning spice was thinking about something, but shadow milk already said his good nights so he didnt bother going back to ask.....

(ARE YOU HAPPY AKORII?????? dw, chapter two will definitly be better with the main plot)