chapter 5:

─── ⋆⋅A sign from earthbread⋆ ──

As the seasons and corruption of the lands changed and flew by, shadow milk cookie was lonely and would accidentally call the two cookies that were no more, even though shadow milk cookie knew they were gone. Shadow milk cookie often cried silently to eternal sugar and burning spice cookie. He had gone back to feeling a little lonely, burning spice would often come by and bring him some books or something to eat. Burning spice then would sit by his side and they would talk.  As all shadow milk cookie needed right now is someone to let him cry, crying to mother is one thing, but having a really close friend to cry to just hits different.

Shadow milk cookie would say that he knew there was someone or something watching him, its a very odd feeling but, one of...comfort? Later that evening, Burning spice was relaxing at the very cliff shadow milk cookie and him always talked on. Somehow, it wasn't completely corrupted yet, burning spice takes in the nostalgia. 

Shadow milk cookie runs up the cliff looking for burning spice.

                    ________________________________________

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie:There you are!! i was looking for you!! / he pants, looking at burning spice cookie and walking to his side / what are you...doing here?..

Burning spice cookieWaiting for you, of course. / he smiles slightly looking into the slightly darkened sky /

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie:h..huh?! Why would any wait for me?? / shadow milk was in shock, wanting to know what burning spice could possibly be waiting for him for /

                     ________________________________________

Burning spice looks at shadow milk and gets on his knees, looking at shadow milk. Shadow milk cookie had no idea what was happening.

                         _____________________________________

Burning spice cookie: I've heard of a new thing called love, am i right to presume you know of it?

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie: I..why??

Burning spice cookie: I believe, I love you, Shadow milk cookie. / he grabs a small box and holds it out for shadow milk cookie / will you marry me..?

                         _____________________________________

                                            (Timeskip to wedding)

Both of them were in suits, shadow milk cookies with a black base and blue details, burning spice cookies with a dark red suit with black details. The both of them stand there as mystic flour weds then husbands. Shadow milk cookie looked at the crowd, he noticed not only the beasts, but two shadows in the corner, with the insane eyes of the two cookies he once cared for. Shadow milk smiles as this, is a day to be cherished. 

                                                     Fin. (??)