Chapter 2:

─── ⋆⋅A devastating fate⋅⋆ ──

The silver tree cracks and splits open, the darkness of the abyss' grasp spills out, corruption spreading quickly through the lands of the faerie kingdom. The cookies scatter in fear, most getting corrupted by the evil force.

_______________________________________________

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie: HAH!! ME AND MY FRIENDS SHALL RISE ONCE AGAIN, HOW IT SHOULD'VE ALWAYS BEEN!! / He says in his sinister and proud tone, watching the cookie flee in terror and agony of the corruption / Aww, I almost feel a little sad! Hm..How about another play for the AUDIENCE, HAH!!

_______________________________________________

The skies darken, making it hard to see, shadow milk cookie makes illusions of the abyss' horrors to see how long until cookies would crumble from fear. Shadow milk cookie laughs manically as he watches from the high ground.

The five beasts scatter the lands, bring terror to anyone in their way, all claiming lands and destroying them. A war for power, to gain back their power, and get back at everyone. Most of the faerie kingdom looked horrifying and destroyed.

Shadow milk actually finds burning spice doing something, not on high ground. Burning spice has the power of destruction and was doing a lot of the destruction, but, they were on the low ground.

_______________________________________________

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie: My dear friend, burning spice cookie!! What are you doing here, we have people to terrorize!!~ / he says in his insane like voice again, perhaps his voice is stuck like that /

Burning spice cookie: These cookies don't seem to fear us. Hmph, how preposterous!! All cookie-kind should fear the five godly beasts!!

_______________________________________________

There were two little cookies, they didnt look scared, fearful, they also looks like normal cookies, but, both of them were in awe, one of them had a insane smile as the the cookies watch the land fall to ashes of the past.

_______________________________________________

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie: WHAT?? HOW COULD THIS BEEEE? Well, im glad someone likes my performance!! I will say, i feel quite proud now!! You know what, these cookies are quite the audience, why not give them another show!!

Burning spice cookie: Shadow milk cookie.

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie: WHAT?? I'm just enjoying myself!! Besides, it should only take like what, 5 minutes to get our soul jams back!!~ Those ancient heroes are very very silly silly!!

_______________________________________________

(Time skip a few days)

Shadow milk cookie had grown some kind of bond, somehow. These cookies were odd, liking destruction and watching everything burn, they even draw little pictures of him with his full power back, he felt proud and claimed them as his own, when the other beasts asked what the two cookies were for he would say, "they are my subjects!!" or "some puppets i made". He didn't want to admit that he genuinely liked their company, they made him prouder than ever. As making connections like that was a sign of weakness, but, of course, the magnificent shadow milk cookie was a powerful beast of Deceit!! He wouldn't get attached to something as stupid as pathetic cookies, right..?

But, not everything, goes to plan.