Chapter 3:

─── ⋆⋅retribution⋅⋆ ──

A few weeks went by, shadow milk cookie had been actually caring for these two cookies, though, he said he would never get attached ever again. He sheltered the cookies, went on rants about how he wanted to get his full strength back and get revenge, the two cookies would cheer him on, they both agreed and even made suggestions. Shadow milk cookie loved their praise, it always made him feel prouder. Of course, shadow milk cookie was usually off watching everything corrupt and messing with other cookies to remember he had two cookies to look after.

After those few weeks went by, burning spice cookie noticed that shadow milk grew a small bond with the little cookies, though as beasts were feared by all, burning spice thought they were either spies or just, insane. Still, it was normal to be suspicious, as they were very odd cookies. Eventually, the other beasts found out about the two nameless cookies and were questioning shadow milk actions.

                _____________________________________________

"where did you find these..cookies.", "they are just normal cookies, let them burn with the world!!", "you shouldn't be letting two unknown cookies in our secrets, they could be spies."

               _____________________________________________

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie: Relax!! These are but my audience! You wouldn't want to take away my spectators, as a performer!-

 ༄ Burning spice cookie: You said the same thing last week, surely you dont count them as anything else, right.

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie: AHAH..RIGHT!! Like I said, i need to entertain the viewers, I wouldn't be a good jester if I didn't, right!

                _____________________________________________

Shadow milk cookie fled the scene and went to the place he plotted his plans and had the two little cookies staying. He calls for the cookies and they let him inside, he wasn't kid friendly in a way, so the cookies were usually bored waiting for shadow milk cookie to talk to them or just find something. Shadow milk cookie didn't know what kids liked and gave them books, as that's something he used to like in the past. He usually just told them to find him a certain book and they would bring it back. In return, Shadow milk cookie would give them a performance or some hand puppets to play with, as for food, he just gave them whatever he found.

Burning spice cookie walks in and crosses his arms

                _____________________________________________

༄  Burning spice cookie:  Shadow milk cookie. 

𓁺 Shadow milk cookie: Ah!! Burning spice!-

Burning spice cookie: you can keep them, but on one condition, they must not get out of your sight nor should they leave this place. Like i said, they might just be trying to get information on you to tell the ancient heroes.

                 _____________________________________________

Shadow milk cookie was a little surprised but, he agreed. Looking at the two cookies and smiling with his silly smile. 

                                        All that ends well, stays well.

                                                             The end.