Chapter 3.5:

You thought that was the end? Have you ever watched anime, the story basically never ends well, dumbass.

The cookies and beasts actually got along, when shadow milk was gone doing something, eternal sugar would take care of them and practically bite back at anyone who tried to play with them besides shadow milk, as he was the original care taker of them.

One night, shadow milk cookie and burning spice left the two cookies alone, as they thought eternal sugar found them and took them with her. The two cookies were alone, some dark figure lerks in the area, one of the cookies saw it and went near.

               _____________________________________________

"Oh, is eternal sugar here?? I thought she would be here way earlier, but..whatever, shes here now!!"

"Wait, i thought eternal sugar was out of beast-yeast for a few days..." /the slightly older cookie mumbles to herself/

               _____________________________________________

It was silent, the younger cookie had already disappeared into the darkness of the hallway, as the older cookie looks around, the lights flicker and she sees the crumbs of the younger cookie spread everywhere. The dark figure looked at the older cookie and then, the lights flicker, and no one was heard from the night.

(ill be adding to this a little later)