the news

(Hiro pov)

I have been doing well and aunt cass and she is the best and the cafe is the best in San Francsokyo and she is helping me with college as well as my friends I just wish Tadashi was here before he died he told me that he was going to ask out honey lemon but never did but baymax is doing great as a hero and as a doctor or health care provider and fred has started his own business as a comic seller and buyer bit i just wish that I can talk to gogo she is beautiful but she is older than me she is acting weird around me "hiro come look the news is on" I ran down and I see fred,wasabi,honey lemon and gogo they all say hi but the news shows us that a year ago the big hero 6 took down Professor Callaghan we all celebrate and I just walked outside to get some fresh air.

(Gogo pov)

I saw hiro walk outside i wanted to tell him that I have feelings for him and today is that day I step outside and start to talk to him "so a year ago" I say "yeah but I couldn't do it alone so the credits go to you guys" he says and I couldn't hold it back I had to say it "hiro I have feelings for you" I turn to him and he is surprised and I looked like an idiot that is blushing in front of there crush "gogo I love you too" I looked at him and he was blushing I couldn't hold it i pulled him into a kiss on the lips and I looked after we pulled away and everyone was looking at us.

(Aunt cass pov)

I saw my little boy become a young man i was so happy everyone went outside and I think I started to embrace him in front of his girlfriend and friends "hiro you are growing up" i said and everyone started to laugh "aunt cass can you please stop" hiro said.

(The TV on the wall)

We are just now getting reports that Mr Callaghan just escaped prison and is heading for the big hero 6 what will they do now

your my favorite hero (big hero 6)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें