one battle,one death

(Honey lemon pov)

We were at aunt cass cage the whole day and enjoying it but as it got closer to night we were getting ready to leave well all most of us were getting ready to leave and as I look out the window people were running away from something and then the news comes on saying that Callaghan has got his microbots back and he is looking for us lucky hiro has some extra suits

(Hiro pov)

Callaghan has escaped prison i went to go grab the suits and baymax but he was already here "there you are i well end all of you" he breaks the cafe building picking all of us up and bringing me closer to him "well hiro I see you were trying to save your people and you failed" "fu*k you why are you out of prison" and he makes the microbots tighter on mine "don't worry im going to help you" and he picks a knife and goes near aunt cass " you love your aunt right" he asked " if you hurt her I will" he cuts me off by stabbing aunt cass in the gut "NOOO!" I yelled and then putting wasabi,fred and honey lemon down and squeezing gogo making her oxygen go down then he throws here away "you won't be able to save the people you love all the time goodbye hiro" and leaves i ran over to gogo she is okay but has a broken leg and then I carried her over to aunt cass she died and I started to cry.

(Fred pov)

Hiro broke down we got cass and gogo to the hospital the fixed gogo leg but they couldn't save aunt cass and hiro was next to gogo but he lost his last family member but I saw that he wants revenge on Callaghan for killing aunt cass.