goodbye to the big hero 6/ final battle

(Hiro pov)

I woke up in a building that is abandoned and Callaghan and krei walk up to me "hiro why do you fight when I can just kill your friends" Callaghan said "don't worry we won't hurt them we just need you to go in the portol and save Abigail cause she wanted to try it again" I didn't want to reactvied it well cause damage "I well never help you" I said "well then I well torture you then kill your friends slowly and let you live for a few years then I will kill you" he said I have to do it but my friends arrive in time.

(Gogo pov)

I just want hiro to be safe with me Callaghan comes out and builds the portol and turned it on breaking the building we all split up me and baymax went to find hiro well fred,wasabi and honey lemon went to discart Callaghan and it worked i saw hiro and hugged him i broke him out of the ropes but him and baymax got knocked away and the microbots srounded i was scared but I heard hiro's voice saying that he always believed in me and wasabi and fred and honey lemon I sliced my way out and took out many legs of the microbots.

(Wasabi pov)

We all stood together and took out Callaghan's legs baymax and hiro destroyed the mask and baymax said that there is life in Abigail so baymax and hiro went to save her and we all looked at gogo who seemed to be sacred for hiro.